ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Omicron is now MEV!!!

I love it!!!

• We have nothing to fear but fear itsdelf.

The opposite of fear is faith.

Fear is from satan.  Faith is from God.

Do you bow before satan and worship with fear?  Or, do bow before God and worship with faith?

Does satan lead you ranks or does Jehovah God?  I choose God.  God leads and will never leave you (Moses) unlike satan who left the Egyptians and the Baalites (Elijah).  It is time to act and ignore the silliness of timed pandemics.  Use your brain for than a hat rack!  God calls us to act.

• Thank you for your post!  I agree with you.

• I sure hope this to be true but if the Rs in Government do not get some cahonies it will not change

• Pat, it isn't "cahones" that are needed.  The gop establishment of mcconnell, mccarthy, and their butt buddies are complicit in corruption designed to give them Hitler-like control over We the People.  I daily pray asking Almighty God to instill courage and wisdom into those supporting tyranny, most of whom are too stupid or too blind to see what is coming their way.  They think only conservatives will be hurt but they are SOOOOOO WROOOOONG!!!!!!!!!!

• True THAT!

• Oh too true!  But I hope the country is at a dipping point and people are going to say "to hell with your lies and obfuscations.  This is Communist China, Russia or Cuba and we will not listen any longer!"

• It's past time to take the communst Democrats and Rino's down

• John, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.