Replies

• I would like to know who her taxidermist is.  

• Drunk and Confused... Pelosi demands indictments for baby formula shortage forgetting the fact pResident Biden, His political appointees and the Democrats, have been in charge of everything for over 2 years. Jus Sayin...

• what's that tell you? when the public office of the government act like this that's mean we are in big trouble and that the reason why I believe the Devil is in charge.

• IBqTw2Wo3pVN0INuiTEMtM5UIjR3v2yhABd-qd_2j1XFBxpr6duAH25heKxBUAs6ckr9FjFjpaigXz96bAKL69RPPWiMZ_rwQmz7KYR3AhiYD0Hd7AmX8_cLG8aVrOaA5g9F280b=s0-d-e1-ft#<a href=https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/10498261690?pro..." alt="10498261690?profile=RESIZE_710x" />

Wasn't Pelosi a congresswoman since 1887 instead of 1987, at least she looks like it. 

• Poster Child for why we need post birth Abortions!

• that is ashamed because she been in congress since 1978 and she get uglier every time she came out of her office.

• Nutty nan is so addled from booze and botox she can't put a coherent thought together, much less make any sense when she opens her toilet to spew her bullshiite!!!!!!!!!!

• Nancy Pelosi is out of her mind.  She is insane!  There should be an indictment alright.  She needs to be indicted for treason, or at least violating her oath of office.  He nonsensical comment comes from a mouth that is lacking any substantive mental guidance.

• 100% agree with you....

• she is not just out of her mind she is completly Demon possess lady the reason why I said that is because every time I saw her she get ugly as the day goes by.

This reply was deleted.