Replies

• I am an independant because I am as disgusted with the gop establishment as I am with their partners in tyranny, the devildemocommiecrats!!!!!!!!!!

• I wonder if these protesters even know what roe v wade is?  Some reporter should ask them to ask their mom why she did not abort them.

• Dont get pregnate too hard huh ????

• Bobbie these liberals don't care about getting pregnate, they just want to kill the babies if that happens. I talked to several liberals years ago, and the answer that I got from them about abortion is they don't care, just so they don't want to take care of a kid that they don't want but helped make.

• To the Crazy, Redhaired, White Chick that wants to kill lil Black Babies: This has nothing to do with Republicans, Religion or Womens reproductive rights... Fact: Abortion is BIG Business! I refer you to Federal form 990 as filed with IRS by Planned Parenthood on 2/20/2020: excerpt: Total income Line 12- $258,840,737.00, Other income: Non- Government Grant offsets and Scientific Research Sales (Baby Body Parts) = $72,032,885.00... Yes, sales of Baby Body parts obtained free from abortions accounted for over $72 million of their total $258.8 million income!

• Amazing...first it was slavery...then actually murder of the unborn. The party of death and taxes. FJB

• Interesting Fact and a thought: The majority of abortion Clinics are located in the Poor, People of Color Communities... You know the Democrats voting base. So... think about this: Why would any sane Politician want to kill off their own voting base?

• Because they can pull the rug over their supporters eyes.  It really just burns me that Margret Sanger was a Eugenicist and began Planned Parenthood (and placed the majority of the clinics) in colored areas because she wanted to exterminate the black race.  Just goes to show how stupid these troublemakers (er protestors) are!

• The reason Democrats are wiping out History is the truth makes them out to be the bad ones! Think about this: Every statue they've recently destroyed, were erected by Democrats, to honor  Historic figures who fought to keep slavery alive - aka Democrats! 

• Stupid brainwashed idiots

This reply was deleted.