ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• OOHRAH !!!!!!Β  Give that Marine more ammo!!

• THAT IS GREAT TO HEAR!

• Well God love this brave man & protect him from the power of the evil libs. Wish more would follow his example. Where are all the real men? Certainly none in democrat ranks.Β 

• Yea but there's some in the Republican ranks as well..Β  I would hope that a leader emerges from the ashes soon........

• I hope and pray this is accurate information and finally, someone has the balls to stand up!

• At last a real man who stands up for his troops!Β  God bless you sir!

• It's about time somebody stood up for the men and women and our military this is ridiculous. We have a puppet for a president Biden will never be my president.

• WOW. Hw really told it like it is. Cudos to him.

• Where are the men like this Gen. Berger who corageously stand up to tyranny and evil.Β  I will follow him anywhere.Β  To hell and back.

• It is notable that since this was posted there is yet to be one reply to it from those who served in the Military as officers.Β  Some are quick to tell President Trump what he should do, yet nary a peep in support of Gen. Berger.Β  This man, is a man.

If the Military, both active and retired, would stand shoulder to shoulder with him, then what a statement of patriotism that would make, and one that Biden's handlers could not ignore.

He can't fire everybody.Β  And he, Biden, is the point man that truly needs removal.

This reply was deleted.