ADMIN

9711888087?profile=RESIZE_710x

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell has died due to complication from COVID-19, according to his family. He was 84-years old.

Powell was the first black U.S. secretary of state, serving in the second Bush administration from 2001-2005. From 1989-1993, he served as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the presidency of George H.W. Bush.

The statement from Powell's family reads, "General Colin L. Powell, former U.S. Secretary of State and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, passed away this morning due to complications from Covid 19. He was fully vaccinated. We want to thank the medical staff at Walter Reed National Medical Center for their caring treatment. We have lost a remarkable and loving husband, father, grandfather and a great American."

read more here: https://justthenews.com/government/colin-powell-first-black-secretary-state-dead-84-covid-19-complications?utm_source=breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Given a choice, I would take the word of Trump's Physician over that of Fauci.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Give the choice I would take the word of my neighbor's cat before that of fauci! 

• I keep saying the vaccine is fake and it doesn't do nothing to control Covid-19 they should call it a shot just like the flu shot it doesn't stop you from getting the flu 

• The Dr. that treated President Trump, Rudy Guliania and 4000 other patients calls the Fake Vaccine a Death Jab and claims 80% of those that take it will be dead in 2 years and giving it to Children should be considered Child Sacrifice. The Deep State Globalist Depopulation agenda in motion

• He had health issues, and the Covid vaccine helped end his life.

• remember  he had cancer  to boot and was 84 .

• Erick Erickson wrote a nice, kind eulogy, followed by a warning to not "soil" Powell's memory with COVID conspiracy theories.

What happened to that guy? I wrote back, saying I wouldn't soil his memory either. He did that himself. Could the term "RINO" be more aptly applied to anyone?

I reminded him of how he voted and promoted traitor Barak Obama over John McCain, then again against Trump. He supported Biden over Trump. I asked him how the country would be if Trump had been reelected. Man, get a clue.

• Well we'll what's that tell us? Here is what I get from this news THE DEVIL IS RUNNING THIS NATION AND WE ARE ON THE ROAD WHERE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS GOING TO BE IMPLEMENTED FOR ALL TO TAKE ANOTHER FOR US TO EAT AND BUY. BIBLE PROPHECY IS BEING FULFILLED RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACE.

This reply was deleted.