ADMIN

9711888087?profile=RESIZE_710x

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell has died due to complication from COVID-19, according to his family. He was 84-years old.

Powell was the first black U.S. secretary of state, serving in the second Bush administration from 2001-2005. From 1989-1993, he served as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the presidency of George H.W. Bush.

The statement from Powell's family reads, "General Colin L. Powell, former U.S. Secretary of State and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, passed away this morning due to complications from Covid 19. He was fully vaccinated. We want to thank the medical staff at Walter Reed National Medical Center for their caring treatment. We have lost a remarkable and loving husband, father, grandfather and a great American."

read more here: https://justthenews.com/government/colin-powell-first-black-secretary-state-dead-84-covid-19-complications?utm_source=breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All Covid Statistical Deaths include where noted the phrase, "Other Contributing Factors." Remove this Phrase, and the Pure Deaths By Covid alone are reduced 80-90%. Yes, are Collective Chains have been Jerked!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Gen. Powell was fully vaccinated ... two shots. So much for the vaccine working.

• The vaccine probably ended his life sooner. There are plenty of inconvenien facts coming out of people having svere health problems, including death, shortly after being vaccineated.

• You are right!  We all know that it is a hoax to start with!  RESIST!!!

• We need to recognise that the so=called vaccine is only about 90 to 95% effective which means even if some get vaccinated they are still susceptable to contracting the virus. Others might get the vaccine but not be fully protected (much like the flu) and their immune system fighting off other ailments is not able to ward off another intrusive invader.

I do wonder about those who died of cancer, heart disease, etc., yet the cause of demise somehow became a COVID death. I also wonder why no reports on the percentages and cause of death of those not vaccinated. If not COVID then how might they have died due to a serious ailment yet fended off the virus. Were they already immune? Those statistics would give us at least a hint of the number in our population being immune (antibodie testing would seem appropriate) yet being mandated to recieve the psuedo 'vaccine'.

Sometimes I feel like a mushroom: Feed me sh*t and keep me in the dark.

• Anti-body testing ought to be mandatory before taking the Vaccine... and those testing positive for antibodies, having natural immunity, exempted from taking the Vaccine. However, if genocide is the goal, nothing will be done to stop the Marxists from purging society of potential dissidents and counter-revolutionaries.

• It isn't even that effective.

Don't forget about all of the people dying FROM the vax.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/tag/taiwan-vaccine-deaths-exceed...

858 from the vax, 844 from the virus...

BTW, the number of deaths from those that have been vaxed is WAY under what reality is.  They don't count the deaths of vaxed people, with convid, until 2 weeks after the 2nd shot.

Add that to the fact that a VERY large number of deaths from the shot are not reported because the VAERS is not mandatory and the paperwork takes over 30 minutes to fill out.  The vaccine not only doesn't work, it is dangerous to our health.

Taiwan vaccine deaths exceed covid deaths – The Burning Platform
This reply was deleted.