ADMIN

Kamala Harris’ disastrous week once again avoiding the U.S. border, came to a depressing end on Sunday, when her trip to Guatemala and Mexico – the first foreign visit as vice president – was trashed as a deep disappointment by a CNN panel.

Harris, tasked by President Joe Biden with working to stem soaring migration levels, found herself mocked for being unable to answer the obvious question as to when she would visit the U.S.-Mexico border. To her visible irritation, she was asked multiple times when she would go and see for herself – and each time, she stumbled over an answer.

‘It’s just a little cringeworthy, and I know that her allies in the White House and elsewhere are watching it and just kind of wondering what is going on,’ said Abby Phillip, host of CNN’s Inside Politics Sunday show, and a usually slavish ally of all Democrats. 

read more:

https://us24news.com/2021/06/13/cnn-turns-on-kamala-ridicules-her-cringeworthy-border-debacle-says-white-house-losing-faith-in-her/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• THE DNC HAD BETTER GET ON THE STICK AND START SENDING OUT AT LEAST 2 MORE STIMULUS CHECKS. THIS ADMIN NEEDS TO GET THIS DONE SOONER THEN LATER.

THE WORD ON THE STREET IS: PEOPLE ARE HURTING REAL BAD AND THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PAY BACK PAST DUE RENTS AND ALL THE PAST DUE DEBT IF HE REFUSES TO AIDE THEM IN THE HOUR OF NEED. 

"BIDEN KNOWS THIS" AND MUST PRODUCE BEFORE ITS TO LATE. iTS NOT GOING A GOOD AS HE IS BEING TOLD.....THATS THE TRUTH OF IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

• Sorry Stephen ... you couldn't be more wrong. See my note above.

• More stimulus checks - that is a bunch of nonsense.  People need to get off their lazy asses and go back to work.  All more stimulus checks will do is put the country further and further in debt.  What are you, some kind of CCP adctivist?

• You are correct Martha ... see my note above. Stephen is dead wrong. Capitalism is all about entrepreneurism!

I'm an engineer. Back in the day (I remember well), after the US got to the moon ... everything collapsed ... no jobs. In Seattle, WA (home of Boeing) a billboard said 'last one out, please turn out the lights'. And Sam Gee, brilliant structural engineer, bemoaned the dire situation ... 'we gave our all (to the Apollo program) ... we should be helped. I said NO ... we were high paid whores. The game is over.' Many suicides. I found work at a few bucks an hour and started my own company. 89 years old now and proceeding to build an industry TOTALLY independent of government (so-called) health care! I ain't done yet!

• America will recover but it won't be easy. Do you have any clue Martha just how many companies have closed and went BK over this Corona thing......THOSE ARE LOST JOBS THE

PEOPLE CAN'T GO BACK TO  BECAUSE THEY NO LONGER EXIST!

DID YOU GET THAT MARTHA???? i HAVE NO IDEA  ABOUT YOUR LIFE IF YOUR WEALTHY OR NOT, RETIRED WITH A GOOD PENSION OR YOU WON THE LOTTERY.

YOUR STUPID STATEMENT TO ME SAYS ONE THING, i PUT UP WITH THE SAME MENTALITY WHEN MR BACKWARDS BARACK OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT. HE ALLOWED THE ENTIRE COUNTRY TO COLLAPSE AND THERE WAS NO ASSISTANCE WHILE MY COMPANY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS. HE JUST PLAYED GOLF, AND VACATIONED.

BIDEN IS ALLOWING MIGRATION THRU OUR SOUTHERN BORDER AND GIVING JOBS TO THEM WHEN THEY GET HERE. THOSE JOBS COULD HELP THOSE WHO LOST THEIR JOBS IN THE CORONA EPIDEMIC. BUT THESE PEOPLE WHO LOST THEIR JOBS WON'T GET THEM BACK AND THE DEBT LOOMS HEAVY OVER THEIR HEADS. THINK WHAT THE GOVERNMENT DID...THEY FORCED THE CLOSURES OF BUSINESSES. NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR YAP TO CONDEMN AND FIRE OFF YOUR STUPID ACTIVIST STATEMENT WHICH WAS OFF THE MARK WITH ME--- STOP AND PUT YOURSELF IN THE SHOES OF THOSE WHO LOST SO MUCH AT THE HANDS OF OUR GOVERNMENT, FEDERAL STATE AND COUNTY. TRY PRAYING FOR THOSE WITH NO JOBS  THAT THEY MAY FIND ONE.

• 9108461083?profile=RESIZE_584x

Stephen:  have you had breakfast?

• She dropped out of the presidential race in De. 3, 2019. She is after all only a glorified police officer as DA...RIGHT? Knowing she was not up to The task of being president. The only reason why Biden chose her is because Big Brother Barack said he should choose her because he liked her. Joey always does what Barack tells him. JOEY IS GIVING OBAMA A 3RD SHOT AT POTUS. 

This is not a Joe Biden admin, its a Barack Obama 3rd admin. The DNC is infact, the president, but on occasion Joe is asked to read from the teleprompter or repeat what they tell him to say through wireless era buds.

• Shame on the Unamerican  FOOLS who put these bunch of CRAP  in office !

• She is a wise ass.

• LOL!  Kamel Toe, the 'wise ass'!

This reply was deleted.