ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The liars always accuse others of what they do themselves.  I don't pay any attention to what they say.

• today cnn is stating there is something wrong with the timeline as reported by   trump.Trump is lying,they say.

• Liars are what soros and his ilk pay for.  They don't want the truth getting out.

• These talking heads are but mere puppets for the powers behind them... pulling their strings.  What is needed is a thorough review by the FCC of their public service... to tell the truth, and provide the facts the public demands and needs to make informed voting decisions... the MSM is not providing that service as required by law and their licensing agreement.  Pull their licenses... they are not in compliance with its terms.

The Powers behind these phony journalists need to be disciplined/prosecuted... They appear to have engaged in espionage, sedition, inciting riot, insurrection, and in some cases treason... thru an organized attempt to remove the President using unlawful means.

• And...so what? I would expect the Covid19 symptoms of anyone President Trump's age to change with and his condition to be fluid on an hour to hour basis, at least initially. That doesn't mean those around him that are trying to keep abreast of his condition and inform others are lying about it. I expect they are either relaying the information as they know it or as the President himself instructs them to. With nothing much to report, these two crap-stirrers, Pooper and Acosta, just can't help themselves. Both have let their hatred and disdain for this administration turn them into lying weasels.

• Please all y'all do all y'all a huge favor;  Don't watch the news, don't watch political tv like the The View, ok? I was watching a newscast about 55 years ago, it made my stomach churn so I shut it off. I hope I haven't missed anything! If a subject really interests you wait for a book about it. Regarding the press and the election cycle I recommend The Trayvon Hoax. They hoax us with tv leading up to every election. All the current rioting is playing for the cameras. If they brought those riots out into any of the 85% of counties that voted for Trump and support Trump they would be dealt with summarily and the residents would not care how, right? For the cameras they have Democrat-held areas being destroyed because Democrats would as soon rule over the ashes of their country than to do the right and practical things

• I haven't watched them in years. I do watch Fox's Judge Jeanine, Tucker Carlson and Lou Dobbs and then I listen to several trusted Talk show hosts. Never ever listen to the alphabet news channels and do not allow anyone visiting to do so either. 

This reply was deleted.