Replies

• Calvin, very true, God gives satan a certain amount of rope but jerks a knot in his butt when he gets to thinking he is in control.  This will all work out in God's ultimate plan but what happens until then is what concerns me.  I pray daily that God will bring revival to our nation before it gets past the point of His patience running out as it did with ancient Israel on several occasions!!!!!!!!!!

• Some people never learn... how'd the election for Trump in 2020 work out?  The Marxist control the tabulation of votes in most states... including many Red States like Georgia and Arizona.  Stop drinking the kool-aide and go after the RINOs and take control of the GOP Party... then attack the State Governors, AG's, and Secretary of State... demanding prosecution for election fraud and other related crimes... We must put the criminals in jail if we are to have lawful elections... Major prison time must follow for those convicted of election fraud. Those engaging in election fraud need to know they are going to prison for a long, long, time or the election fraud will not stop... no matter how many new laws we pass.  Why would it stop, if the current laws are not enforced... why should the criminals, or the public expect any new laws to be enforced?

The Patriot must organize nationally and engage in passive-aggressive civil disobedience to demand election reform or it's over...  The Patriot movement must be prepared to use massive, nationwide demonstrations, and organized peaceful resistance... labor strikes, denial of service tactics... sit-ins, the blocking of entrances and exits to key government buildings, etc.  We must use peaceful means to limit or shut down the government, anywhere election fraud occurred, and the Governor, AG, Secretary of State, and the supervisors of elections are not IN JAIL. 

America MUST have fair and lawful elections... without lawful elections, peaceful resistance and the election process are not viable paths to reform... If America's elections remain fraudulent revolution becomes the only viable path to effect reform and a return to Constitutional Government.  As it stands today, our elections remain a significant problem. The Public can expect more election fraud.  Given the voting reform bill offered by the Marxist Democrats, it appears they are more interested in legalizing massive election fraud and have no intention to reform our fraudulent system of elections... Electoral fraud remains alive and well in the Marxist Democrat camp.

If the people don't gain control of the election process... any vote to remove the Marxists and Globalists from power will not be sufficient to remove them... I don't care what combination of candidates the Patriot runs for President and VP... Trump 2020 was beaten by a moron, whose depends needed changing on the hour every hour by a man who could not even read a teleprompter properly. Yet, there are many here that think elections will work to restore Constitutional Government.  I am here to tell those expecting the present electoral system to pull down the Marxist State... forget it.  America must have major election reforms in place and operating by the 2022 elections, or we will never see a return to Constitutional Government.  The chances of that happening are about ZERO.

• Please, Ronald Nelson, tell me you are running for office. If not, so called legitimate office, commander of the coming Revolution.

• Brian Shul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFJMs15sVSY

•  

Obviously, America's stint with charismatic motivational speakers has not faired well, on a macroscale... unless our current predicament is a measure for success... Having attend many such seminars I find them entertaining and inspiring.  However the ENTERTAINERS spiel, although impressive, rarely improved the corporate body's performance... Albeit, tens of thousands of dollars were paid for their performance.

It will take more than motivational speaking or positive thinking to put our Humpty Dumpty together again... Positive thinking is great as long as it's based in REALITY... feel-good seminars often lead many down a primrose path, only to terminate in the middle of a swamp.  I am reminded of the Kirby Vaccum sales pitch and Truperwares motivational gatherings as they sang corporate jingles and ran the gambit of motivational exercises before departing on their sales effort for the day.  Very impressive, if one is easily convinced they are invincible sales personalities... only to find the marketing gurus rhetoric didn't quite translate into massive sales or convert Toto into a first-rate salesman...

We don't have much time before the Marxists establish the mandatory isolation of dissidents and seriously restrict travel... I suspect that the nation will go into lockdown just before November's elections as the Marxists prepare to crush any resistance to the election results. That is the standard Marxist tactic used to control society  We need to use the current time to establish a strategic plan for restoring our Constitutional Republic, create an emergency system of communications and support, flush out an order of battle, and a chain of command, assign general missions, and establish the priority for support, etc... all, while we still can meet together.

Look for hell to break loose in November 2022... The Marxists are not going to silently abandon their offices and power.  History is replete with examples of how they react to bad news and dissident resistance. On the other hand, if election fraud is rampant and pervasive stacking Congress with Marxist candidates they will fear a counter-revolution and shut down all movement and assembly.

Reality can be a bi*ch... But I am pretty certain that positive thinking and motivational speaking will not put our Humpty Dumpty together again...

• TRUMP/ CANDACE OWENS 2024

DESANTIS 2028 and 2032

• diane, I am not so sure about Trump after he filled his administration with deep state hacks who sold him and us out!!!!!  That makes me question his decision making when it comes to people to surround himself with.  He should have made better choices if he is as smart as I once believed he was!!!!!!!!!!

• Bob, I dont think any of us "outsiders" (including Trump) would have ever believed that he was actually inside such treachery as Ceasar's palace. He and we know better now. If he runs and wins again in 2024, he really needs to decimate the poisonous bureauracracy that is killing our Country.  He can make it a totally economic decision as we are trillions in debt and they are feasting on the spoiles of prior excess and waste. The ever increasing, bloated government agencies and sprawling bureaucracy must be excised in order for us to pay our debts and get our financial house in order. Should be an easy sell.

• diane, I know what needs to be done but question if he has what it takes to do what needs to be done.  Trump actually made government bigger by instituting a new bureaucracy, the space force!!!!!  The current air force could have taken care of it just fine without another huge bureaucracy to waste money!!!!!  Like I said, I have serious concerns about his decision making.  He tried to fight the monster while appeasing it at the same time, not a wise move!!!!!!!!!!

• So we agree to disagree on Trump. I'm okay with that. I have absolute faith. If I'm a dumb ass, so be it. 

This reply was deleted.