Replies

• Hey you braindead dems, what about the 4 plus years you have called Trump everything but a white man!!!

• Couldn't have lost its mind - hasn't had one for quite some time!  Hint hint CNN, maybe you should look up the word insurrection.  Oh wait, you can't do that, because it would show that what you are doing is closer to insurrection that a mere phone statement by a citizen.  I guess maybe they better than their name to the Chinese Propaganda Network.

• I understand this response.  These sorts of people are at war with the American form of government - hence the overthrow of the U.S. government in the stolen Nov. 2020 Elections - and so this sort of  'up yours' response by those not part of their war machine is simpy part of the anticipated Reaction to their Revolution, and needs to be shut down before it gathers any more momentum.  It's all classic Marxist theory.

And I do mean 'overthrow' in and by the stolen 2020 Elections.  And thus, they are indeed at war with us American patriots.  And so we might as wel act accordingly.  Hoping, that the U.S. military will intervene, and honor their oaths.  Before We the People have to take matters into our own hands.  In a more concrete way, than merely ridicule.       

• THEY ARE ALSO PURGING ANYONE WHO IS LOYAL TO THE cONSTITUTION!!!!!!!!!!

• The insurrection was done by them. Fraudulent election, fraudulent cover up, fraudulent President and administration. The truth is out and we all know it. 

• I say the same all the time, but the commies just ignore me. AND - even conservative blogs keep referring to that fraud as President, which REALLY frosts my cookies.

• Melanie, I agree!!!!!  I NEVER refer to joe dementia as anything but the illegitimate usurper put in office by vote FRAUD by TRAITORS in both political parties, including mike pence who committed the worst TREASONOUSct of all of them!!!!!!!!!!

• WELL SAID, Bob! (That wasn't a shout; it was emphasis). Every time I get an email from the Pence traitor, I tell him what I thinkk of him.

• This is all about the attempt to divert the public's attention from the election fraud, immigration issues, inflation, and the covid fiasco...  Anything but coverage of the Marxist Democrat's coup and insurrection.

This reply was deleted.