Replies

• Any peoples who become fully dependent upon their own Governments to provide for their every wants, needs and wishes, deserves exactly what they receive. Any peoples who become fully dependent upon their own skills and resources to provide for their every wants, needs and wishes, deserves the rewards of their efforts.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lynn, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• Their parents should never had allowed their Children to take their "Brains out and play with them!" Especially without washing their hands first.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I have come to believe that nobody at CNN has a brain!!!

• CNN, the mouth of the American Marxist Party, never hesitates, even now, to label Trump and his supporters with all kinds of derogatory names but get their panties in a wad when any thing is said regarding Biden and his band of wanna be dictators.

Let's Go Brandon and FCNN

• The Liberal Communist Democrats produce a corrupt false election and then screw the Country in 1 Day so I too say Let's go, Brandon. Believe me, that is putting it mildly and thousands of people lose their jobs by cutting off the pipeline. Now the US has to go and kiss ass to get gas from other countries. Still, Americans are left in  Afghanistan. The Bidens are raking in money from other countries for access to the President's Office. Yes, Let's Go, Brandon. The Communist Democrats will pay the price in 2020 and then 2024. Now, as far as CNN commenting on the remark Let's Go Brand just look back and ask where is CNN's remarks regarding their high-ranked employee jerking off on live TV. Now, this is Fake News! 

• Al, correct, part of the satanic plan to destroy America so they can "fundamentally change" the nation into a puppet state of satan's new world order global dictatorship!!!!!  It will be fully implemented after the church is taken out but they only have 7 years to rule before Jesus comes back and defeats them!!!!!!!!!!

• OH Please, you idiots at CNN need to get a life

• This reply was deleted.
    • Marlene, I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!

• Good one, Marlene. It's treason in my book, too.

This reply was deleted.