Replies

• It's the problem we have with those who are running our government into the dirt, who are hoarding power over the people, who are not honoring their word to protect.

• I don't hate government, I hate corruption and corruption defines the satanists who control the illegitimate federal government!!!!!  It is time to abolish it and start over with the original Constitution, the one before it was corrupted bu autocrats seeking a dictatorship!!!!!!!!!!

•    Because our Government has hit a new low! We are witnessing a Government coup of the first order and the Trump people saw it all coming....so sad! Now the American middle class has no future because our vote means nothing, the vote counters mean everything! Our choice now is but to sit down or go out standing up. 

• When President Donald J. Trump is back in the White House, he will shut down the fake news and he will establish an oversight body that ensures the media doesn't get away with telling lies and with inciting people like this guy does on cnn. This is the only way we can save our freedom and liberties.

• Right there with you, Paul!

• We've had massive voter fraud since Obama's first election. Why would 2024 be any different? 

•  Hoping we're on to them and learned a lesson. We can't have more ballots than registered voters. We are going to be watching them to count only legitimate votes once. And make damn sure voters are legit and eligible to vote. We have to watch and verify to make sure we follow the laws. That's all.

• Ok, then make laws that ballots are counted manually. One way or the other we have to make sure elections are fair. There is nothng I can do to change laws , I voted for the right people that can do this but if they are not doing it, there is not much I can do. If I was running elections I would have everyone in my State Re-register. That will clean up the voter rolls. I guess we can never do without machines reading and counting votes, but we can fix the software and keep them off the Internet. That's basic common sense. As Americans we should make every effort to protect our sacred right and duty to vote. If we don't, we're screwed.

• You seem to believe that Trump's record wasn't good when he was actually the best president in all of our lifetimes. Why do you support someone with a mediocre record?

• Don't forget that he appointed three good people to the Supreme Court. He balanced the budget, created jobs, had a great economy going, etc etc. He was so busy doing good for America and Americans, he forgot to drain the swamp and ensure elections are fair. He'll get to this next time around to be certain that he won't lose another election.

This reply was deleted.