Replies

• Sounds like exactly what the Nazis did in Germany.  They first shunned Jews, gypseys, slavs, Christians, and other groups before murdering them in the death camps.  And they have the insane nerve to call me a Nazi !!!!!!!!!!

• I wouldn't mind being shunned by idiots

• It might seem kinda' peaceful, huh!

• I question the veracity of that last survey.

CollectivistNaziNutbag Michael Stern.

A shanker sore of journalism and us.

• I think, if you don't aready, shun CNN and all it's "hosts"

• I have never and will never watch the communist notnews network!!!!!!!!!!

• People are out of their minds.  I had both shots.  I don't care if people do get the shots.  I am not wearing a mask any more.  I have been in several stores that have sign that they require you to have a mask.  No one said anything to me. if they did  I just would not shop there anymore.  

• I WILL NOT get those shots.  I have been around infected people but have not caught it.  I trust God to take care of me.  I believe He thinks I already have enough to deal with in my recovery from the stroke that crippled me almost 7 years ago.  The masks, and now the vaccine, are merely steps to control We the People and I don't object to being shunned by satanic morons so full of fear and hate they can't think reasonably!!!!!!!!!!

• Will someone please tell this idiot that the first 10 Amendments of our Constitution are also known as our "Bill of Right " and we are free from any government control of our freedom.

• They have lied about everything concerning this Virus that is no deadlier than a mild case of the flu. In 2008 Dr Fauci co-wrote a paper on people who died from the swine Flu to descover they did not die from the Swine Flu but from a bacterial infection of the lungs caused from wearing Masks. The Globalists along with Fauci and Bill Gates who have been talking Depopulation for years knew if they could manupulate the news into lying about the virus creating enough panic they could kill millions around the world by getting people to wear masks. Doctors in Italy preformed autopsy's on patients that were thought to have died from the COVID virus to discover they did not die from COVID but from a Bacterial infection of the lungs caused from wearing masks. The so called Vaccine is not a Vaccine. It is an Experimental Gene Therapy. They are lying about it being a Vaccine. It's all abouut trying to alter peoples DNA in hopes of weakining our immune systems. They are using people as Lab Rats with their fake Vaccine. These Globalists need to be held accountable for murdering millions of people around the world. Hitler would be proud

This reply was deleted.