Replies

• Trump got vaccinated, so he clearly deemed any risk to be less than the hoped for benefit!  I figured that Trump fans should trust Trump's judgement and get vaccinated themselves.  After all, they seem to trust Trump in everything else!

• Timothy, if Our POTUS did really get the shot, it was probably not the real deal.  I just can't believe he would take the risk along with his family.  He's pushing the vaxx, which I just don't understand in light of all the negative side effects and deaths that are happening from them.  I can't say, of course, with any certainty of what POTUS did or did not do, just what my own gut feelings are telling me about it.  He does say getting vaxxed is a personal choice, and I'm grateful for at least that much and hope/pray he holds true to that.  Cuz if he doesn't, there are going to be a lot of very upset people out here!!  Trump fans aren't so gullible, well, maybe a few of us, anyway.  Some will always just go where they're told.  But many of us are questioning his push for this.  We have done the research, we've listened to the docs and nurses who are saying NO to the kill shot!  We know the TRUTH about the these non-vaccines that are gmo experiment kill shots! 

Please keep in mind that these vaxx have been developed with billy goat gates and foulxi leading/funding the development.  billy goat has said the words out loud: "population control through vaccines."  WHY, WHY, WHY in the world would anyone in their right minds trust this evil demon??????  I will happily take my chances with the virus, thanks.  I know I'll recover just fine, IF I get sick, that is, but I won't cuz I got a killer immune system that knows just what to do to any infection that finds its way in, and I work at keeping it that way!  And that, my friends, is what EVERYONE should be doing rather than going for a kill shot!

I also suggest to not TRUST anyone or anything you hear/read/see about any of this!  Do your own research, don't be lazy about it.  I hate doing research, it's tedious and boring, but this is just too important and vital to leave unstudied.  And if you have people you care about in your life and you want the best for them, you MUST KNOW what you're talking about when you tell them the dangers and risks of these horrific shots (a ruined immune system).  Just a suggestion.

Here's another take on it as well - for me, and many others, no doubt, it's about making sure I return to God as He made me - a complete and True Human Being not a walking zombie, with a fully functioning immune system, the one He gave me!

• Here's a  little instant research at the push of a button.

Vaccine Information

CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines” – More than Total Va…
      The CDC announced today that deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a U.S. Government funded database that tracks inj…
    • Thank you, Thomas!  A lot of info there.  I've seen most of those headlines, if not read the articles.  The sweet nurse in Lousiana who experienced convulsions throughout her entire body after being perfectly healthy previous to the kill shot, I haven't heard anymore about her, how she's doing, if she's still alive, even!  After seeing a follow-up vid of her shortly after the first one, I thought, she's not gonna make it.  The body is pretty resilient, but it can only take so much and what she was going through/experiencing just had to be taking a deadly toll on her.  The more reliable "experts", good doctors and researchers, are putting out good info, I think, right now, on how these shot actually work, what they do, how they effect the body and immune system.  It ain't good or pretty!  And now, with nearly 200million having gotten the kill shot, we're going to start seeing all kinds of awful things happening.

I personally know several people who have had the kill shot.  They seem to be just fine right now.  One man, middle-aged, extremely obese with diabetes, is OK - for now.  But I look at him and think, tic tic tic tic tic  -   BOOM!?!?!?  A young woman in her early 30s, decent weight, no illnesses, is fine, at the moment.  How will she be 6 months, 12 months from now?  Will she be able to get pregnant (if she wants that), or carry to full term?  I'll bet they're both shedding a new variant, though!  Or at least the wuflu, who knows for sure.  And no, I can't talk to them, they won't hear me - they just want the shot so they can back to as near normal as possible.  I doubt very much they did any research at all.  And I've been around them, no masks or distancing, we hug and get in each others' faces, and we're cool with it.  I don't care in the least if I catch it cuz I know what to do to get better.  And if I die, OK, no biggie.  Really, it doesn't bother me at all one way or another.  But I KNOW I won't get sick, cuz I got a killer immune system, the one God gave me, and I'm gonna keep it as strong as possible and in tact as the day I was born - till I die.  And yes, I had all the childhood vaxx in the 50s/60s, but not since, nor will I ever have another!  And who knows if some of the things I'm now experiencing are down to those vaxx!  But, those vaxx didn't change my DNA the way these news are doing.  I'm still ME, I'm still the Human Being as God designed.

I kinda hate to say, but perhaps this is the culling that is needed.  The ignorant, lazy, sheeple taking the gmo experiment kill shot(s) will die off, leaving the more independent, original-thought, intellligent, HEALTHY ones.  No, not all, of course, but a good percentage, I'm sure.  And we also know that NO ONE will correlate the injuries and deaths to the gmo experiment kill shot - it will always be some other thing that killed these people, even, and maybe even especially, the ones who were perfectly healthy before the shot.  big pharma will NEVER tell the TRUTH, so we have to search it out for ourselves.  And your post is perfect for that! :-)

• Trump, a seventy year old man in a high risk percentile, also said vaccination ought to be a personal choice. 

We are a Nation of individuals,and not a collective of human bees, like the Chineese.

Bee-Hive - Pest Control Ventura CA Allguard Termite & Pest Control

This reply was deleted.