Replies

• A word of caution to anyone considering taking the vaccine:

Do yourself a possible lifesaving favor. Check into the exploits of the world’s most celebrated philanthropist, Bill Gates. He is the driving force behind this vaccination hysteria. Do some research into the death of thousands, if not millions, of children in Africa and India as a result of his forced vaccination fiascos. His loyal minion, Anthony Fauci, has been involved in virtually all of Gates’ attempts at vaccinating the world. Look into their past associations with George Soros, Jeffrey Epstein, and Moderna Pharmaceuticals.

Even if you don’t do any research at all, ask yourself: “Why is Bill Gates so… fixated on vaccinating the entire world? What is there for him to gain? Seems like a very unusual obsession for a man with more money than he could spend in. fifty lifetimes.

If you’re still not convinced, sit back and try to imagine a fantasy where people like Gates, or Nancy Pelosi, or possibly even Biden himself actually have a genuine concern for YOUR health.

At this point if getting the vaccination still seems like a good idea, then by all means get as many as they will give you. You are more than welcome to have mine as well.

• The communists at CNN always have their panties in a twist over something.  It has been years since CNN reported the news.

• isn't that something? and they need to go to the dictionary to find out what the news is all about.

• FAKE, FAKE, FAKE, FAKE, FAKE   those fools aren't getting the real shot(s)!?!?!??!?!!?  T hey would NEVER, EVER take the risk of getting the real deal.  FAKE, FAKE, FAKE, FAKE!?!??!!??!?!!!!?!?!  Like foulci, pence, and whoever else.  Oh the nurse got the real shot, but the ursurper politicians - NO WAY WOULD THEY EVER, EVER get the real thing.  FAKE, FAKE, FAKE, FAKE, FAKE?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?  FU seltzer, TROLL!?!??!?!

• You say that the Fox hosts got fake vaccines?

• Timothy, I don't know.  I hadn't heard about any of the Fox crew getting the gmo experiment kill shot.  If they did get it, they probably WEREN'T fake.  Did paul ryan get it?  I'll bet not, but if it did, it probably got a fake shot (retractable needle or saline solution).  The others probably got the real thing - and, oh let's say, within the year, maybe two at the most, they'll be dead.  One woman from cnn got her shot March and is now dead at 47.  So some are getting the real deal, others not, certainly not the old demon and its ho, or foulxi, or pencil-neck pence or whoever else was televised.  They got the retractable needles, I think.  Later on in an interview, foulxi was rubbing the wrong arm when speaking of jab-site soreness!?!?  Give me a frelling break!?  And seltzer is a twit of the 100th magnitude!?

• F THEM  CNN

• CNN is a communist news network.

• I think that CNN is upset that by not posting their vaccine shots, Fox hosts are blowing a golden opportunity to help persuade their viewers to get vaccinated.  Note: The vaccines were developed under Trump's Warp Speed program, and Trump himself got vaccinated in January.  Therefore, all Trump fans should get vaccinated in honor of their leader.

• If "Trump fans" deem the risk to themselves is worth a hoped for benefit, sure! Note who is making the decision though.

This reply was deleted.