Replies

• We are not a democracy... Democracies always end when the people discover they can 'vote'  themselves money from the treasury.  We are a Constitutional Republic governed by democratic precepts without bowing to the MOB and its appetites for unearned wealth.

• Even if this Proposed Budget should pass, with a Change in the House and Senate, a "Halt" can be called on All Projects on which this Budget has begun. Remember "The Wall!" 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• For once the Republicans Party should stand strong like those who stood up with President Lincoln on saving the Union for once they should remember GOP means Government Of the People 

• Democrats will loot the country,like it or not!.........That's what I heard.

• The 3.5 Trillion for just this Year's Budget would cost every Man, Woman and Child in the World $437.50 each! In just these United States it comes down to $10,500 Each. That's everyone but Biden's Illegals!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• They Will, Not Mine, Be Done. All that is required of me is to keep putting one foot in front of the other towards what is "Righteous."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• We don't wait by sitting on our hands. We wait by committing our time and funds in backing "Replacements" in the coming Primaries and Elections of 2022, From every Major Position down to the most Mundane Office Holder! We Work!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Do we really have to wait untill 2022 to get rid of these bastards!!!

• Clybourne is an anti-American Racist. He does not care about his constiutents and they are too stupid to see it.

•  They will be talking about raising taxes when they are rotting/burning in Hell!

This reply was deleted.