ADMIN

Jeffery Epstein - Out of Bound Forum - The Gridiron Digest

With the presidential campaign heating up and the Democratic convention just days away, it's funny how the Clintons have gone to ground over the past several days on Twitter.

Hillary Clinton hasn't tweeted in four days, and Bill Clinton hasn't tweeted in five. 

Might that have something to do with the recently unsealed 2011 interview from sex-trafficking victim Virginia Giuffre, concerning Clinton and his pervy pal Jeffrey Epstein? Giuffre was an eyewitness, and with no apparent political agenda, told investigators she saw Bill Clinton alone with "two young girls" on Jeffrey Epstein's notorious pedophile island, where child sex and orgies were the norm. 

There's ample reason to believe her, too. Clinton's sex scandals are legion, with some involving allegations of rape, sexual assault, or diddling of naive young interns. Even in his post presidency, he's been accused of running some sort of Arkansas cathouse. 

He's in apparent hiding now, just as the election season would suggest he'd come out and campaign for Joe Biden, or weigh in on who Joe Biden's running mate should be.

But he's missing. And the press is curiously incurious.

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/clintons_hunker_down_after_epstein_revelations_media_silent_billclintonisapedo_trends_on_twitter.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I pray Trump wins in Nov.   Biden is useless and all know it .   He will be retired to their private island  off of FL.   Bill Clinton is prob guilty of this since it won't be the first time .   I am sure the Epstein web stretches far and wide.  

• Bonnie, there is no doubt that Trump will win with a landslide in November. Biden isn't even a real competitor.

• It all hinges on the election in November. Trump wins reelection maybe they will all be tried,  biden wins noone is charged for anything. You choose...

• I guess this should take Hillary off the table as a possible VP?  I hope so!  These two should be in prison along with jug ears!

• One is a B***H and hopefully the other will be a B***H. Sound mean? It is not.

• Lock 'em up. Tell them they can inprove the world every day simply by minding their own business

• Clinton sold us out to the C.C.P. also!

• TRUMP 2020 - NO MORE BULL SHIT !

https://youtu.be/ZpX0h9hSscM

WE THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THIS SABBATICAL FROM THE NWO...

DJT HAS GIVEN US THAT ☝️🙏🇺🇸

• Bill Clinton is a dirty harry who could never control himself. There is no question that he and many demonrats will be caught in Epstein's web. In contrast, conservatives rally behind a leader who has family values, has compassion, instills hope, and who can be trusted.

• Hey! dirty harry is a good guy.

This reply was deleted.