ADMIN

James Carville, the former political strategist who worked for President Bill Clinton in the 1990s, is predicting that President Donald Trump will 'get his fat a** beat' in November's general election. 

Despite polling day being six months away, Carville believes firmly that former vice president and the presumptive Democratic nominee, Joe Biden, will secure a convincing victory over the incumbent.   

'He's gonna get his a** beat,' Carville said to John Melendez on The Stuttering John Podcast. 'Alright, he's gonna get his fat a** beat. The question is by how much.'

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8346807/Clinton-adviser-James-Carville-says-Trump-going-fat-beat-scathing-interview.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dream on Jimmy boy I thought you said President Donald John Trump was going to lose to Hildabeast!!!

• When those on the left begin talking like this it means they have their voting fraud machine cranked up to a point they are certain they will win.  Of course with Hillary they were wrong and I am of the opinion that with Biden they will be even more wrong!

• There must ba a lot of Carviles out there, because the craziest thing is a baffoon such as Biden is winning in the polls

• Those are the same polls that had Hitlery winning by a landslide. Pay no mind to them. They are as fake as the DNC!!

• Who on this beautiful planet listens to this guy?  He is a dyed in the wool zoombie for the dems and is brainless. 

• Carville has akways been a pompous arrogant jerk. He is most well known for his intimidating attitude, and always being wrong.  Best left in the dust ignored.

• What can you expect for James Carville he defends the Clinton's with a straight face...

• Keep thinkin' Carville.  MAYBE someday you'll get good at it...

• You should talk, Carville, with that hang-dog face of yours.

This reply was deleted.