ADMIN

Jeff Carlson on Twitter: "You are mischaracterizing your actions. You  signed the letter — 3 days before 2nd debate — in order to de-legitimize  the Hunter story: Had "all the classic earmarks

A CIA officer has confessed that the ‘Deep State’ rigged the 2020 election in Joe Biden’s favor, and has boldly admitted that the agency would do it again.

Former CIA officer John Sipher claimed in a stunning Twitter thread that he took “particular joy” in discrediting the Hunter Biden “laptop from hell” narrative and enthusiastically admitted to “shifting” the election away from Trump.

Sipher was among the many “intelligence experts” who falsely claimed the Hunter Biden laptop story from the New York Post back in October of 2020 was part of a “Russian disinformation campaign.”

Redvoicemedia.com reports: A March 18th report from the New York Post mentioned how Sipher was among those “officials” who’d “signed a letter saying that the laptop ‘has the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.’”

read more:

https://en-volve.com/2022/03/28/bombshell-cia-officer-openly-confesses-to-rigging-2020-election-for-joe-biden-and-says-they-would-do-it-again/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The CIA  & the FBI should be dissolved they are full of corruption people who hate AMERICA  

• Where is the RNC and GOP?  It is time to step up and fight for Donald Trump who was the real winner of the 2020 election. This POC should be arrested and tried for treason.  Wake up American - Creepy Joe was NOT duly elected.

• What are the Conservatives supposed to do?  Please tell me that.  The Attorney General is a complete tool of the de"mock"rat party.  Both House and Senate are in control of the de"mock"rats.  I think all Conservatives are frustrated that nothing is being done, but please telll me, at the present time, what can be done?!?

• Back forensic audits in all the swing states in question.  Write letters.  Comment on the Internet.  Organize.  Organize.  To know that you did all that you could, to overturn the stolen Nov. 2020 election.  And at the end of the day, trust that the U.S. military, honoring their oath, will not let this heinous crime against the Republic stand.  

This country was overthrown in a bloodless coup d'etat via that stolen election.  Do all that you possibly can to right that horrendous wrong.  Own that personal satisfaction. 

• AMEN to that 

• Drag that piece of garbage into a trial then hang him for treason this is our government today people it's time 

• And how is that to be done?  The one who would bring the charges would be the Attorney General. All evidence would indicate he is as dishonest as most of the rest of the de"mock"rats and is definitely the wing man of Traitor Joe. Or maybe you have stopped believing in the Constitution wich guarantees justice for all (which would entail a fair trial). 

• AMEN  Brother 

This reply was deleted.