ADMIN

Jeff Carlson on Twitter: "You are mischaracterizing your actions. You  signed the letter — 3 days before 2nd debate — in order to de-legitimize  the Hunter story: Had "all the classic earmarks

A CIA officer has confessed that the ‘Deep State’ rigged the 2020 election in Joe Biden’s favor, and has boldly admitted that the agency would do it again.

Former CIA officer John Sipher claimed in a stunning Twitter thread that he took “particular joy” in discrediting the Hunter Biden “laptop from hell” narrative and enthusiastically admitted to “shifting” the election away from Trump.

Sipher was among the many “intelligence experts” who falsely claimed the Hunter Biden laptop story from the New York Post back in October of 2020 was part of a “Russian disinformation campaign.”

Redvoicemedia.com reports: A March 18th report from the New York Post mentioned how Sipher was among those “officials” who’d “signed a letter saying that the laptop ‘has the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.’”

read more:

https://en-volve.com/2022/03/28/bombshell-cia-officer-openly-confesses-to-rigging-2020-election-for-joe-biden-and-says-they-would-do-it-again/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The best way for Conservatives do get involved is to support the Convention Of States.  19 states have passed the COS Resolution but we need 34 states.  Look into joining the Convention of States. Call your state repesentatives and let them know you want your state to join.  We all need to get involved.  "CONVENTION OF THE STATES " Has the power to correct a great many wrongs that this goverment has done to "WE THE PEOPLE." .Power to impose term limits without BS from the Congress or deep states A HOLES.

• Received this e-mail from COS the other day.

JOIN GOV. DESANTIS, BEN SHAPIRO, AND DAVE RUBIN IN SUPPORTING CONVENTION OF STATES TO STOP FEDERAL OVERREACH!

Millions of Americans have joined the Convention of States movement, including a few names you might recognize. 

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has been fighting for freedom long before the COVID pandemic.

During his run for governor in Florida, Gov. DeSantis committed to supporting the grassroots effort to call an Article V Convention of States.

“I know the states need to use Article V to take the power away from DC,” he said. “The permanent bureaucracy will never voluntarily give up an ounce of its power. I encourage all other state legislatures to support the Convention of States Project and pass the resolution today.”

Dave Rubin and Ben Shapiro have also thrown their considerable influence behind calling for a Convention of States. Rubin called a Convention of States “my kind of solution,” and Shapiro said a Convention of States is the “only way” to limit the power of Congress and the White House.

That’s not all. 

Over 2.3 million Americans just like you have signed the petition from every state house legislative district in the country. Over 5 million have voiced their support for the movement. Seventeen states have already passed the Convention of States Resolution, and we’re poised to pass in more this year. 

• This is another government official that should be fired immediately.  He violated his oath of office.  The people need to take back this country.  It is definitely a loss to our founding principles and our way of life. 

• Nothing will change until after the mid-term and the Republicans regain both houses.  Then, in 2024 Trump or DeSantis will take the White House.  If some well-known person would stand up, organize and lead a public demonstration at the White House and the Capitol Building peacefully demanding change, the true patriots would follow their lead.  100 buses with about 4000 people could make a big difference in the mid-term.  In Jan. 2023, Congress could bring an impeachment charge against Biden.  As soon as Harris was sworn in, Congress could bring an impeachment charge against her. Pelosi would be next.  In the meantime, Congress could start overriding all of Bidens, Ex. Orders and start putting this country back on track.  WE NEED SOMEONE TO LEAD.   Speaker Gingrich, Jim Jordan, Trey Gowdy, Tucker Carlson, Gov. DeSantis, Trump needs to stay clear because of 2024, Trump Jr., and all the other Trump kids. The Govs of all the red states could lead a state rally.  

• All this idiots have to be removed from all government agencies that has to with election and voting 

• "CONVENTION OF THE STATES " Has the power to correct a great many wrongs that this goverment has done to "WE THE PEOPLE." .Power to impose term limits without BS from the Congress or deep states A HOLES.. Lets not forget federal judges that think that they make laws rather then uphold the laws. Limit them also.

• JOIN GOV. DESANTIS, BEN SHAPIRO, AND DAVE RUBIN IN SUPPORTING CONVENTION OF STATES TO STOP FEDERAL OVERREACH!

Millions of Americans have joined the Convention of States movement, including a few names you might recognize. 

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has been fighting for freedom long before the COVID pandemic.

During his run for governor in Florida, Gov. DeSantis committed to supporting the grassroots effort to call an Article V Convention of States.

“I know the states need to use Article V to take the power away from DC,” he said. “The permanent bureaucracy will never voluntarily give up an ounce of its power. I encourage all other state legislatures to support the Convention of States Project and pass the resolution today.”

Dave Rubin and Ben Shapiro have also thrown their considerable influence behind calling for a Convention of States. Rubin called a Convention of States “my kind of solution,” and Shapiro said a Convention of States is the “only way” to limit the power of Congress and the White House.

That’s not all. 

Over 2.3 million Americans just like you have signed the petition from every state house legislative district in the country. Over 5 million have voiced their support for the movement. Seventeen states have already passed the Convention of States Resolution, and we’re poised to pass in more this year. 

• Absolutely!  Another state is about to join.  Call your state rep/senator and inquire where they and your state stands.  Then tell them where you stand.  Perhaps a visit by you would do nicely, especially if you take about 10 people with you.  They love votes!

• these  Govt   employees... braggin  about   "swinging"   the  election  for  Dems... BIden... ARE  YOU  SERIOUS... ARE  YOU  BRAGGING  ABOUT  THE  DISASTER  TO  THE  COUNTRY  AND  THE  WORLD  WITH     with h  Pres  WHO  AM  I  .. WHERE  AM  I...   Look  at  the  hundreds  of  thousands  that  have  suffered  becuase  this   idiot   in  the  wh.  And  must  I  rememind  you  it  was  Obumo  who  said   if  anyone  can  mess something  it  is  Joe.   Biden   has  been  in  Govt  over  50  years  .. one of  the   most  corrupt   idiots  there is.   And  this  CIA  agent  is  bragging  aobut  putting  him  in  the  WH...

• This POS needs a 240gr. case of "acute cranial lead poisoning".  I'll volunteer to administer .......

This reply was deleted.