Replies

• Humans of all races have been perverting their respective languages since the beginning of mankind. Don't try to come off as if Native Americans are somehow above the rest of their fellow human beings and never told a lie or misrepresented the truth. It has nothing to do with the language and everything to do with how you use it.

• ADMIN

😂😂😂

• He's being Demonized because he's a demon! If justice was being served, they'd lay him out in the street and run over him with a truck!

• I love your idea! 

• Yeah, an ore hauler from the mines. 

• this piece of excrement is a career violent criminal who should have not been running around loose but libtards who only care about criminals let him out so he could kill these people.  If he was white every libtard in politics, the Pravda/Goebbels fake news media and the bleeding heart hollywierd scum would be screaming for him to be executed yesterday!!!!!!!!!!

• The liberals let these people out after committing various crimes and look what happened

• This reply was deleted.
    • why waste money on this kind of trash, put him on a gallows and let him swing but put tyhose who let him run free there with him!!!!!!!!!!

• I saw the story yesterday, followed by a story in which his mommy claimed society & the justice system failed her sweet little boy ...

Poppycock!

He's a career criminal -- and not a very good one, at that ... He got caught time after time, but got off with tiny slaps on his wrists.

And now people are dead and maimed because justice was never applied to this vermin.

I say remove every prosecutor & judge who ever let this creep get off the hook for his crimes.

• He needs a rope and a tall tree

This reply was deleted.