Replies

• I am a very nasty seventy-three year old retired federal law enforcement from Pennsylvania how some ever do not mistake age for senility I still remember seeing and hearing and seeing with my own eyes and ears former Vice President Joseph Robinette “Joe” Biden bragging about committing a crime on television to wit having a Ukrainian investigative prosecutor who was investigating the extremely corrupt Burisma Holdings Limited is a holding company for a group of energy exploration and production companies. What would be even funnier would be seeing the currant Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation Christopher Asher Wray wearing metaphorical sackcloth and ashes and pounding his chest and chanting “I screwed up! I screwed up! I really screwed up!”

• Chirs Wallce will never be the man his father was!!

• Wallace must go and the only way is to stop watching his program 

• wallace is a left wing hack, something FOX has been moving to.  They are no longer a reliable source, though they still have some conservative programming, they are turning into just another fake news "promote leftist causes" outlet.  I now trust OAN almost exclusively.  I still occassionally watch FOX, ie Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram, Tucker Carlson.  Hannity has gotten a bit iffy but he hasn't caved yet.  wallace and lefty juan williams are total leftists at war against America.

• write to wallace and fox to complain

• Neither Wallace not sleepy joe could derail the best president in our lifetimes. It is amazing to see how Trump handles all this pressure in such a dignified and presidential way. The millions of Americans tuning into the debate could see that clearly. There is no doubt that Trump will win in November in a huge landslide. 

• Paul, that is why devildemocommiecrats are pushing the mail in vote, so they can create as many fake votes as they need to overcome the legal votes that will be hugely Trump.  Very few people, including dems, want biden and his ineligible running mate in control.  People know a dem controlled government will lead to tyranny.

• People never understand just how strongly working people conect with President Donald John Trump at their most basic leval and his support among all races would utterly shock you.

• The only way we can prevent a demonrat conrolled government, its ensuing tyranny, and preserve our republic, our freedom and liberties is for Trump to assume total authority over the country. I trust that Trump will come up with something good. He is always a step ahead of the pathetic opposition.

• Paul, yes he is always a step ahead but the entire propaganda machine is working against him and censoring our views out of everything except sites like this.  facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. will not allow our viewpoint to be told so they can control the entire narrative.  They will arbitrarily declare mr. dementia the winner, regardless of how the vote comes out.  Like Stalin said, who votes doesn't matter, who counts the votes matters and We the People are very limited in what we can do.

This reply was deleted.