Replies

• Why the hell don't the Republicans go after this criminal.  Can you just imagine the security information is gave to his Chinese spy lover?? Where the heck is STUPID McCONNELL???

• Where is McConnel... probably translating Swalwell's documents into Chinese for the CCP... wouldn't want them to misinterpret our Top Secret Documents.

• In our book and many or I can confidently say that the majority of people from Tennessee,  even many Democrats - (because many are very good people who want a better America ) would agree that in our minds Swalwell is a TRAITOR!  HE HAS ALEDGEDLY SLEPT WITH THE ENEMY BUT NO ONE KNOWS HOW SHE HELPED HIM OBTAIN MONEY FOR HIS CAMPAIGN!  For Pelosi or others in the Democrat party to justify what he did and even reward his actions tells all of those listening that "Birds of a Feather Flock Together" and their approval is an open admission against the United States of Americal.  I believe this is called sleeping with the enemy. . . He should be tried and if found guilty of the charges, put in prison. . . but there are some Republicans who would need to share the cell with him and lets start with Mitch McConnell! Has anyone even ran a check on his wife from China?  Is she a spy?  If so, she certainly had a wide open door to information!  Its time Americans wake up! 

• There is no significant white nationalism in the US anyway. The only problem is that demonrats can't recognize a patriot when they see one.

• This guy is so stupid....let's start with him and impeach him.

• Being fixated on race seems kinda racist of Swallowswell, I'd say.

• I am tired of this and the rest of the communist supporting Democrats referring to my race as white nationalists, white supremists, domestic terrorists, racists and other names while ignoring Antifa and BLM, the real domestic terrorist who burn down cities and assault and murder police and innocent citizens.  My ancestors suffered through the great depression and two world wars then worked there butts off to bring this nation to greatness never before known in history.  They did not whine or moan and groan or sti around waiting for a monthly welfare check and other government handouts.  So you are damn right I am white and an America loving person and damn PROUD of it.  So the communist loving b***ards can go straight to hell and kiss my arse on their way down.

• HOW DO THEY EVEN PUT THIS GUY ON ANY SCREEN THEY SHOULD HIDE HIM AWAY . THEY WONT DO ANYTHING TO HIM THAT WRONG RIGHT THERE BUT TO STICK THIS POS IN OUR FACE OVER AND OVER . AND SPIT IN OUR FACE WE SHOULDE BE DEMANDING HE BE GONE SO WE NEED TO MAKE SURE WE PUT THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN CHARGE AND DO OUR RESERCH ON THEM IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY BEFORE WE VOTE THEY ARE BECOMING UNDER COVER DEMCRACTS ANTI AMERICAN IT'S UP TO US TO DO THE RESERCH ANOTHER JOB FOR US  NOTHING EASY. BUT THIS IS THE SHIT WE HAVE IF WE DONT 

• Moron.  "Look at thee, not at mee!!!"

• January 6th was a day in infamy ... used to disrupt the orderly challenge to the illegal certification of Electors due to Election Fraud...  Oath Keepers is an organization of primarily first responders in law enforcement whose race is not important... this color blind organization supports those who desire to Keep their Oath to the Constitution by refusing to follow unconstitutional orders.

The only groups needing to be investigated for racist actions are left-wing groups like, the 'Democrat Party', 'Color of Change', 'Black Lives Matter', or the 'Nation of Islam', and its affiliates, whose entire focus is on race and leveraging it for political purposes.  If there is any racism it is Black Racism focused on denigrating and deny rights for Caucasians and their European descendants.

This reply was deleted.