Replies

• The Democrat plan is to prop Biden up for 2 years, then get rid of him and make Harris president (our third unelected president.) If they remove Biden before 2 years, Harris can only be "elected" once more. If they remove Biden after 2 years, Harris can be "elected" twice more. If Biden dies before 2 years, they'll put him in a freezer until 2 years have passed since his "inauguration" and pretend he's still alive.

• Unfortunately, Eileen, most of the entrenched Repubs are just the flip side of the corrupto coin. They blather but protect the status quo. The likes of McConnell (who's wife is Elaine Chow and they are in bed with China for personal gain), Lindsay Graham who talks out of both sides of his mouth and their ilk will never lift a finger to fight for us. All blow and no show. We are on our own. They fought against Trump his whole Presidency. He was the outsider who dared to shake their cushy nests. We are being taken down from within by both sides of the aisle. It's disheartening and the only thing that will change course is a massive uprising from we the people.

• Sad but true

• STAND 

• I agree. How do we help, though? Don't say by replacing those in office because I don't think we will ever have another fair election. 

• Yes. The enemy has thrown out the rule book, as we all know. The only way we are ever getting power back is by playing by OUR OWN RULES. That's the only way to beat them.

• I truly feel sorry for these people that spew this hatred , and worry about the ones that believe it.

• Bwahaaa. If you want to talk mentally unstable, one has only to look at the current puddin' brain occupying the Oval Office. Someone get the nuclear football far away from this clown. There was nothing unstable about Trump. He just didn't play by the Deep State's rules so they ginned up the false narrative of Trump being unstable. Fredo' s a dufus along with the has-been Woodward.

• The whole Commierat party is the is our enemy  .

This reply was deleted.