ADMIN

Freedom Memes - Give me liberty or give me memes

The head of the Chicago police officers union has called on its members to defy the city’s requirement to report their COVID-19 vaccination status by Friday or be placed on unpaid leave.

In the video posted online Tuesday and first reported by the Chicago Sun-Times, Fraternal Order of Police President John Catanzara vowed to take Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s administration to court if it tries to enforce the mandate, which requires city workers to report their vaccine status by the end of the work week. After Friday, unvaccinated workers who won’t submit to semiweekly coronavirus testing will be placed on unpaid leave.

Catanzara suggested that if the city does enforce its requirement and many union members refuse to comply with it, “It’s safe to say that the city of Chicago will have a police force at 50% or less for this weekend coming up.”

read more:

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-technology-chicago-fraternal-order-of-police-police-899010300b1c83f290c204359dbb44a8?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  

THE ONLY TIME IN MY LIFE THAT i HAVE AGREED WITH A UNION.  I SUPPORT THE UNION ON THE MANDATES.   i HOPE THEY STAND UP LIKE THE SOUTHWEST PEOPLE.  THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS CRAP IS FOR ALL OF US TO STAND TOGETHER. 

• The entire country needs to be shut down!  Let the democrats in the big cities experience no food, no police protection etc before the politicians turn on Biden!!!  Just think, what Chicago will be like with the weirdo lady leading it!  Maybe some will come after her, since she is the ultimate power figure in the city! 

• All Americans need to defy this mandate.......and those in powerful positions, like the pilots, police, military, air traffic, schools, hospitals, professional sports,.........on and on, must stand, they CAN stop this nonesense because they can't fire them all anymore than they can kill us ALL!

This reply was deleted.