ADMIN

Freedom Memes - Give me liberty or give me memes

The head of the Chicago police officers union has called on its members to defy the city’s requirement to report their COVID-19 vaccination status by Friday or be placed on unpaid leave.

In the video posted online Tuesday and first reported by the Chicago Sun-Times, Fraternal Order of Police President John Catanzara vowed to take Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s administration to court if it tries to enforce the mandate, which requires city workers to report their vaccine status by the end of the work week. After Friday, unvaccinated workers who won’t submit to semiweekly coronavirus testing will be placed on unpaid leave.

Catanzara suggested that if the city does enforce its requirement and many union members refuse to comply with it, “It’s safe to say that the city of Chicago will have a police force at 50% or less for this weekend coming up.”

read more:

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-technology-chicago-fraternal-order-of-police-police-899010300b1c83f290c204359dbb44a8?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Remember when the British kept imposing their Will on the Colonists? Remember how that worked out? If not it is time to actually get serious review of Our History Done, as "Its Back!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Communist solution will be a National Law Enforcement Agency to augment FBI, state, county, city forces, with federal incarceration and prosecution.

Sorry I didn't mean communist,  I meant Democrat, wink, wink.

• This is a good way to identify and purge the nation's police forces of those officers who will not enforce Unconstditutional Orders... such as firearms confiscation or to arrest citizens who refuse vaccination and any other unlawful orders of the government.  The Marxists don't care if the police force is undermanned as long as the police have enough officers to protect them and to arrest those nasty White supremacists and their patriot friends

• The CPD radio call is "Let's Go Brandon".

Dispatcher:

"1'Adam 23, vax at 69 Felo street. Code Fast"!

Car responds:

"Let's go, Brandon"!

• It wasn't that long ago that "Black Holes" we but an unproven Theory. Now thanks to the combination of Politics and the Pseudo Covid Virus Pandemic, "Black Holes" are popping up all over these United States where once Great Cities stood!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Non-compliant police are certainly being identified... let's hope they aren't all fired and replaced by the latest model of STAZI and NAZI Gestapo types... Could this be what these Marxist Mayors want?

• Hard to figure out what they want because nothing they say and do makes sense!

I would like most people walking away from their jobs, the requirement for the jab is unconstitutional, we need to demand they honor the constitution, our rights! How the Biden regime reacts to all this will be a major eye opener!
      Having limited services by police, fire, pilots, nurses, doctors, food supply, etc. will not bring a positive reaction from the public, they will demand services!

Stores are already rationing toilet paper, sugar, flour, etc. Meats are at crazy high prices, when you can only heat parts of your house, christmas gifts cannot be found, and when McDonald's begins to limit how many burgers you can buy......people will begin to pay attention!
      Americans are not tolerant when things are in short supply, this country is used to abundance and service!

• What does Lightfoot care about how many cops they lose in Chicago.  The last thing she cares about is law and order. 

• Watch this:

https://barelyablog.com/dr-peter-mccullough-ethicist-scholar-clinic...

Dr. Peter McCullough: Ethicist, Scholar, Clinician, Healer, Damns The Medical Majority For Moronity…
    Has CNN's Sanje Gupta, M.D., Anthony Fauci, or all the other medical frauds parading their manifest ignorance on television ever wept over a "medical…
This reply was deleted.