ADMIN

Chicago police return fire as looters hit Mag Mile

Hundreds of people swept through the Magnificent Mile and other parts of downtown Chicago early Monday, smashing windows, looting stores, confronting police and at one point exchanging gunfire with officers, authorities said.

The shots were fired at Michigan Avenue and Lake Street around 4:30 a.m., nearly five hours into the widespread vandalism. Officers were not hit and returned fire, according to the department, which said it was not known if anyone else was hit.

Earlier, an officer was seen slumped against a building by Grand and Wabash avenues as other other cops tended to him. It was unclear what had happened to him. Down the block, police in camouflage gear and shields briefly stood outside at a shop at Rush Street and Grand Avenue.

The looting began shortly after midnight as people darted through broken store windows and doors along Michigan Avenue carrying shopping bags full of merchandise. Cars dropped off more people as the crowd grew. At least one U-Haul van was seen pulling up.

Read more: https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-chicago-downtown-looting-20200810-3zwa3b7zzrc5vdyb4qjqywrjvu-story.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The problem with the Chicago Mayor, and the governor is they don't believe in doing right for the people. 

• Issue me a 50 cal machine gun and post me facing these thugs. I promise the only way they will leave is in a body bag.

• It wouldn't take very long to clear out the rioters with a 50 cal.  I gunned a jeep mounted 50 cal in VietNam and it can tear up a lot in a little time.  You would have to pick up pieces instead of bodies to put in body bags.

• I'll provide a big blotter.

• These riots are extremely well financed and organized The origins of this "Army " that is attacking American cities can be traced back to none other than Barack Obama. Most people have forgotten this campaign speech. PLEASE take the time to refresh your memory and to inform others of the reality of this attempted conquest of America.

Obama's Civilian Security Force

Obama speech about civilian force - Bing video
    • The piece of shyt obama is saving the best for last, remember he had FEDEX retrofit a lot of their jets with seating, as obama was importing terrorists from syria and other shytholes in the middleeast. He would fly them in in the dark of night and strategically bus them to different parts of the U.S.. He did that because Americans called him out when he was doing it in plain sight. He referred to them as widows with 3 tear old children, in the pictures those 3 year old children had 2 year old beards, what few widows there were, were their cooks and azz wipers. obama figured he had better hide what he was doing. He was giving them 10s of thousands of dollars to embed themselves in unsuspecting neighborhoods, working night shift jobs. Just be ready, make your peace with God, lock and load, be ready! 

• Many are financed by that evil billionaire, SOROS.

• Here is more evidence of all the "Planning" for these riots back in 2009.

Many questions were asked back then. None were answered.

Glenn Beck questions for Obama

Obama speech about civilian force - Bing video
  • I hope the Chicago officers know how to fire a weapon and hit someone they are aiming at!  This is incredible!  Drag the mayor out of her office and hang her on the nearest lamp post!  Next, do the same thing to the Chief of Police!

• Chicago police is not going to do anything period 

This reply was deleted.