Replies

• This same fool turned down Trumps offer of federal help multiple times. If she wants help, she should be willing to step down as mayor. 

• Perhaps the good people of Chicago should follow the example set in the majority of American homes, at a minimum, "When the bowl is full, flush!" 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Unfortunitly for the good citizens of Chicago, they were stupid enough to vote that GARGLYLE into office.  They would probably do it again.

• How do we know this gargoyle received a single vote... Chicago has had fraudulent elections for decades... Mayor Daily perfected resurrecting the dead just in time to vote... and from the looks of the Mayor, she qualifies for the dead...

• Why should taxpayers' money be used to bail out the zombie mayor of Chicago?  She is largely responsible for the murder and mayhem in Chicago, along with the idiots who elect her, so let her and the idiots who elect her fund the cleanup of the mess that is Chicago.  Taxpayers' money should only be used to clean up the disaster in Chicago after the zombie, Lori Lightfoot, and the Chicago city council resign.

• She is just the last (and possibly the worse) of dishonest idiots who have been mayor of Chicago.  How I wish I could tell the IRS what expenses I will pay by my taxes.  It certainly would not be money to bail out Chicago. 

• just look at this creep. She Defunds The Police and not Cry About It. Who do you blame, yes the voters? They got what they deserve the voters wanted IT and now live with IT. I don't know what the hell IT is?  Next time you vote make sure a candidate is a true person.

• The best thing this beast can do is resign! 

• Ah - she's not honest enough to do that!

• "After giving the Entitled everything, why do they hate me so?" Chicago Mayor

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.