ADMIN

Robert H. Jackson quote: The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was ...

What a travesty on so many levels.

As reported by CBS Chicago, Mayor Lori Lightfoot ordered a parking ban from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday in the neighborhood of Philadelphia Romanian Church in response to its intention to hold services.

On Sunday morning the tow trucks descended – not just on churchgoers, but on residents and everybody else, and on a private lot used by parishioners. Read this from Second City Cop:

City tow trucks arrived and yanked the vehicles of every single resident, including numerous elderly people and a more than a few nurses coming in from the night shifts and impounded them for violation of the signs that got posted Saturday with under twenty-four hours’ notice. The city also closed the private lot that the church used for parishioners in some half-assed attempt to force church-goers to park on the streets, streets listed as temporary tow zones to snatch their cars, too. 

So all the residents WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHURCH are on the hook for tickets and towing and damages to their cars – because we all know exactly how gently City tow drivers are with someone else’s property.

Perhaps Lightfoot doesn’t share the view that civil liberties come not from her hand or the hand of Governor JB Pritzker. The church’s pastor said this: “The mayor is inciting hate against the church which is very sad. A lot of our members risked their lives to escape Communism, only to find it germinating in 2020 under Mayor Lightfoot in Chicago.”

He continued: “We prayed for the mayor and the governor almost every evening since March 19. We will continue to pray for them. Yet, we are also aware of our constitutional rights. Their effort to intimidate us will make us stronger.”

And let’s hope Lightfoot will explain her sense of justice in punishing everybody in the neighborhood by having their cars banged up and towed to the city’s infamous pound.

read more:

https://wirepoints.org/morning-raid-to-crush-chicago-churchgoers-entire-neighborhood-has-their-cars-towed-wirepoints/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• isn't that the truth

• In NY, all the Christian churches were shutdown, but they showed where a local mosque was open for them to do as they liked...

• What do you expext?  I do not want to be mean about it but Red Bill De Blasio but he is one of those politicians who will do anything to get elected to public office. He was born Warren Wilhelm Jr. and so he is a German who pretends to be Italian. That joke is much funnier in Itlian I love opera specially Rigletto so I will break singing "I am the clown" very often.

• I am supposed to feel sorry for the idiots that elected her???

Sorry folks but you get the government you vote for and I will bet money that a lot of those people that got towed voted for the communist bitch.

• bingo! you nail it my friend

• Nope....just for the ones who DIDN'T elect her, and are stuck with the tyranny because of the ones who did...

• I woul have shot the hell out of whomever dared to do this to me/ many idiots would pay with their lives!!!

• What is wrong with this woman?  Doesn't she understand what this will do to her in the next election?  Instead of dealing with the failing schools and all the black on black shootings she takes on a Romanian church? 

• As Meyer Lansky (born Meier Suchowlański; July 4, 1902 – January 15, 1983), once observed “the government does not care what you do they just want to be your partner” that observation was in reference to one Alphonse Gabriel "Al" Capone  a Cook County Deputy Sheriff used furniture salesman from Chicago, Illinois.

• SHE IS ONE OF THE MAYORS WHO FEEL THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE YOU SUBMIT TO THEIR UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTS.   SHE GOT A HAIRCUT WHEN SHE DEMANDED EVERYONE STAY HOME SHE IS AS BAD AS GARCETTI AND DE BLASIO.  VOTE EM OUT.  

This reply was deleted.