Replies

• Where do these clowns come from ? Better still how the hell do they get into office, legally?

• And this woman is MAYOR of a major US CITY????  My respect for the intellect and maturity of Democrat VOTERS just DROPPED another 25 points.

• You gave them more than 25 points? Optimist!

• Looks like Mayor Lightfoot did not get the memo from E (The Incredibles), "No Capes!"

Still, Chicago does have a jet airport, doesn't it?

Maybe Lightfoot needs to hold an airtravel press conference at O'Hare International. LOL

• She would scare the beecheesus out of Michael Meyers or jason Vorhees. However, she would make a great scarecrow garden gnome, keeping the snakes, buzzards and rats away.

• Mayor Lightfoot sanctions Holloween because she does not need to buy a costume. What a tight wad tyrant (or discount despot, if you will...) !

• If I had a dog that behaved like this, I would think it definitely rabid. I would put it down. Somebody needs to declare this vermin woman rabid and remove her from society now.

• !!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A "DYKE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• wait a second ! where are the guns ? everyone knows that you can't celebrate holidays in chicago without guns

• What a schmuck. Stupid as the day is long. She wouldn't be compatent for street sweeper. Really people, is this all you got?

This reply was deleted.