Replies

• AND the courts that have been bought by the satan/soros cabal of globalist billionaires!!!!!

• You are correct, Roy. The corruption is deep. Trump is the only one who tells it like it is. We know now that the USA of 2020 is a banana republic. We need to be grateful to Trump for letting us and the world know honestly what a hallowed out and weak country the US has become. 

• Paul ... did you come here to help fix things or did you come here to destroy???

• You can't fix our government unless Trump wins this election. If Biden gets in then we will be under Communist rule and part of the NWO. So yes

we need to destroy this government.

• Read my posts before we held the rigged election and you'll see where I'm coming from. The rigged election changed everything. You tell me. What part of the US can we trust, or which one do you yourself trust? The FBI, CIA, DOJ, AG, FDA, CDC, EPA, elections, media, public education,....? 

• Nothing new,  since our elected officials on the right aren't stopping it,  and our election process sucks,  this is what we get. Because the far left has been rigging elections for so long Congress,  the states, counties have been saturated with this type of leadership - right under the American people's noses.  We may be so far into this that we will not survive as the was America used to be.  Thank God I have a better life coming. The book of Revelation has foretold all this will happen. But these issues are only the birth pains of much worse to come.

• Richard, most of the gop belongs to the deep state!!!!!!  Those standing for liberty are the ones the devildemocommiecrats and their gop establishment allies want expelled from congress.  There are very few but a few may be all We the People need.

• NEVER, NEVER VOTE A COMMUNIST DEMONCRAT INTO PUBLIC OFFICE!!

• Nor should we ever allow an islamic muslim to be elected, OR installed and we seem to have inherited a "bunch" of those lately.

• Get rid of the commie UN. The people of the United States control our own destiny. They are a crowd of a moral tin pot despots with there leader George Soros. Patriots take care of our own. Bring it on 

This reply was deleted.