ADMIN

8578096475?profile=RESIZE_710x

Congressional Democratic leaders are considering a permanent, military-style barrier around the U.S. Capitol even as we learn that 7,000 National Guard soldiers and airmen will stay another month in the city and 5,000 troops will thereafter remain indefinitely.

Capitol Hill under the Democrats looks more like the infamous crossing, Checkpoint Charlie, between East and West Berlin when the communists controlled Eastern Europe.   

It seems that Democrats have forgotten the violence of last summer, when left-wing rioters looted and burned private and public buildings throughout Washington, D.C., and many other cities. Rioters killed at least 12 people, injured hundreds of police officers and destroyed up to $2 billion worth of property.

The worst rioting occurred in Portland, Oregon, where nightly attacks on federal buildings cost $2.3 million. Democrats and their media allies called the nightly looting rituals “mostly peaceful protests,” and aggressively criticized President Trump for deploying federal agents to reinforce outnumbered police forces.

They also called Mr. Trump “bunker boy” when the Secret Service installed a temporary anti-riot fence around the White House complex after rioters tore apart barricades and injured scores of law enforcement personnel with projectiles.

read more here: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/feb/17/checkpoint-pelosi-democrats-consider-permanent-mil/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• IMHO, the democommies need that military barrier around the capitol to protect them from US - - -it's their "guilty consciences" talking.  They know what they are attempting to do is dead wrong; they also know WE WILL stand up!

• Proof we've been overthrown. Now what?

• They the Democrats did not forget! They want it and planed it just like they plan the riots at the captial. I would bet money the Democrats planed the covid 19 aka China virus as well. Why are we not at war with China over this China virus? We should be it is worst than 9/11. 

• The thing is when WE THE PEOPLE  (Republicans ) take back the House,Senate, and bitemes job( The wall will come tumbling down. ). Maybe we can then put that wall at the border instead.

• Mike, how are We the People going to take anything back?  The ballot box is gone now.

• From a differant Mike, I do not think the ballot box is taken away so much as it has had trash thrown into it.

We must clean it up and take clear measures to ensure its intended use.

The devices used in the process is a start.

Limit the process to ID confirmed in-person voting (with medically confirmed mail-in exception), to paper ballots, hand counted.

Those definitions go a long way to prevent the box from being trashed again.

• That would be pretty good huh!

I think I would see the barricade relocated to Guantanamo,

as a special compound for the miscreants it currently surrounds to protect them from us. Poetic irony.

• It seems guilty consciences require goose stepping formations of security around their fenced buildings.

• that's communist for you listen everyone this is not going to go away anytime soon we better buckle up because it's going to get tough as the day goes by.

• Dictator 101. 

This reply was deleted.