Replies

• I agree heartily with Mr, Barkley, but if a white commentator would have said this, he would have been run out of town and canceled. We need more people to find their spines.

• isn't that something because Mr. Barkley mentions both parties are all corrupt.

• 75,000,000 disenfranchised voters can and should provide the answer. It's simple. Suppose that the Tea Party Commander suddenly became "The 1776 Party.” Suppose 75,000,000 disenfranchised voters joined that party, Suppose we all voted for Charles Barkley, or someone who actually is a statesman with ethics, who loves America. Suppose there are 20,000,000 Democrats who are actually tired of the LBGT's and the Human Sacrificing godless fools who run Planned Murder driving government and imposing their godless confusion on America and the world. Suppose there are another 20,000,000 voters who are tired of the waste and corruption that has been elevated to new heights by Joseph S. Obiden. Suppose they all voted with the 1776 Party..  The Democrats would have to garner another 40,000,000 votes from drop boxes, dead voters, and Dominion. That may be a little more difficult next time. But, if you are waiting for the reformation of Republican Party, that just got set back another 100 years. 

• Charles Barkley hit it right on the head both Republicn and the Democrats are in the same boat.

• I've always liked & admired Charles Barkley - and this bold statement only reinforces how most Americans feels about this great sports legend!

• Losing black votes dosen't bother the democrats.  The democrats have perfected the art of stealing elections, so a few fewer black votes won't matter to the democrats.

• the Democrats doesn't give a crap about the black voters they want power just like the Devil he wanted to be like God and guest what happened?

• The democrats are not smart enough to realize that every day they are loosing black votes. 

• that is so true that's what I am talking about.

• I keep saying the Democrats are the slave owners of the black, they want to control their lives and now they want to control everyone but no government will ever control my life.

This reply was deleted.