ADMIN

Panic Kermit GIF - Panic Kermit - Discover & Share GIFs

Multiple news organizations immediately hit the panic button following President Trump’s news that he had tested positive for COVID-19, despite assurances from White House physician Dr. Sean Conley that he expected the president to carry out his duties “without disruption” in the immediate future.

The doctor’s assurance did not resonate with the press.

“A country already unnerved by a devastating health catastrophe and a turbulent political season faced fresh upheaval Friday as Americans awoke to news President Donald Trump had contracted coronavirus,” CNN noted early Friday morning.

Discussion on CNN’s coverage, turned dire — parsing the possibility that Mr. Trump’s positive test could signal “the most dangerous moment the U.S. government has ever faced.” read more:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/2/chaos-and-upheaval-media-hits-panic-button-after-t/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pray that the LORD brings him thru this

• Stir up some more mass hyteria, traitor pigs!!!!

• Trump knows that this is really not a big deal and he will prevail as he always does. That's why he is so calm and continues to keep working on behalf of his supporters.

• Like the commie press is concerned ... they hate our awesome President... I pray for the President and FLOTUS that they don't get sicker

• The ugliness of all the left is now coming out!  They would like nothing more than Trump ill or die but that will not happen. God looks after him and he will win the election!  Then maybe, the criminal charges against many people will begin!

• Trump now has mild symptoms.  People near him said that he was tired and hoarse yesterday.

• What a bunch of grandstanding phonies. They have been the ones to hype this whole virus business to their own benefit, but now there is concern. Give me a break, they have been working with the Democrats, OWO people, including the likes of George Soros and Bill Gates, silicone valley leftists and the deep state right along to get rid of the duely elected President by instigating a coup against him. Well sorry guys he isn't going anywhere. He will probably take Hydroxychloraquine, a Z-pac and continue his zinc and be testing negative in a few days... Will these people not realise we the people are on to them..😱🙈🙉🙊🇺🇸🗽🙏

• My sister who is a nurse and has to wear a mask every day at work tested positive. She took Z-pac and Zinc and got over the illness.

• Here's the plan:  

Trump will beat the pants offa COVID and will CONTINUE to beat the vacuous Dems, the MSMs, and especially Demented Joe.  

Trump's gov't work will proceed virtually unaffected, and his campaign appearances (by big screen?) and direction will too.

• Agreed. 

Call it a conspiracy theory, but some believe the good guys are going to take down some big names and the Trumps need to go away for a while during these mass operations. Sounds exciting. I guess we'll see. 

This reply was deleted.