ADMIN

Panic Kermit GIF - Panic Kermit - Discover & Share GIFs

Multiple news organizations immediately hit the panic button following President Trump’s news that he had tested positive for COVID-19, despite assurances from White House physician Dr. Sean Conley that he expected the president to carry out his duties “without disruption” in the immediate future.

The doctor’s assurance did not resonate with the press.

“A country already unnerved by a devastating health catastrophe and a turbulent political season faced fresh upheaval Friday as Americans awoke to news President Donald Trump had contracted coronavirus,” CNN noted early Friday morning.

Discussion on CNN’s coverage, turned dire — parsing the possibility that Mr. Trump’s positive test could signal “the most dangerous moment the U.S. government has ever faced.” read more:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/2/chaos-and-upheaval-media-hits-panic-button-after-t/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have heard this too. Let's hope so...

• Trump will triumph over this virus and go on to win the election by a landslide.  Of course they will cheat the heck out of him, delay announcements and do everything under the sun possible to delay,

obfuscate, create chaos......you name it.  But, in the end Trump wins, wins, wins.  

• I think this is GOD'S way of showing anyone not on the TRUMP TRAIN what it would be like without PRESIDENT TRUMP.......

THE WORLD AND THE FAKE MEDIA AND THE COMMUNIST DEMON-RATS ARE IN TURMOIL AND GLEE AT THE THOUGHT OF LOSING PRESIDENT TRUMP......

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT AND FIRST LADY MELANIA....PLEASE GOD KEEP THEM SAFE.........

• Amen 🙏!!!

This reply was deleted.