Replies

• On the left they are sitting back,laughing that they pulled it off.....they will all make a bundle on this, while the people will be poorer and having heat strokes and electrical outages in the summer, and freezing in the winter. No one will travel because of gas prices, and as the middle class lose their homes, they will pile into the cities into government owned apartments. I grew up under those conditions, and it's as clear as day that is what the left is doing!

• I was watching Mike Hucklebee on TV and he was saying the middle class is being wiped out just to make it only the rich and poor, so the commie demorats can make it a dictatorship.

• Cash for a nameless reciept anonymously short citcuits this end run around our Constitutionally affirmed rights, freedoms, and civil liberties.

Never pay in discreetly programmable transaction form for anything you do not want traced back to you!

• ilona, I agree!!!!!  My house is debt free!!!!!  I live in a small rural town and can live withou AC if necessary!!!!!  They most definitely are targeting working class citizens!!!!!!!!!!

• Absolutely, the left wants us all in cages (government run ghettoes, dependent upon compliance with their mandates in order to survive. Fail to comply and they will cut off government support... Gas, Electric, Employment, Medical, Education, Housing, Food, etc., all the essentials we take for granted in a free society will be under Governments control and contingent upon one’s compliance.
      Nothing new about such a tactic the Marxist have used it over and over...

• Ron, you are correct!!!!!  I WILL NOT COMPLY with tyranny and will die before I bow to them!!!!!!!!!!

• First of all, read the history of Venezuela, then "Agenda 21" by Glenn Beck! 

This reply was deleted.