Replies

• How about if all of the Republican voters go out and buy a gun holster, even if they don't own a gun just to mess with their mind.

• I bought mine at gun shows and pay cash so they can't trace me!!!!!!!!!!  This is another illegal intimidation tactic of the satanic left in America!!!!!!!!!!

• I make my own. 

• Requesting and mandating are two different things... the holster companies need to ignore the requests... simply don't comply.   If there is no statutory authority to REQUIRE the companies to report the information… Don’t.

• The left don't work that way. Remember, they are hiring 87,000 new IRS agents, and that ALL have holsters. My advice, everybody better get their own. 

• Why would they care how many gun holsters have been sold, if they aren't calculating what size force hey need against us?

• They don't want to know how many, but to whom the holsters were sold.

• We should make our own at home, than next they will be checking for anybody buying leather , or snaps, or anything else that can be used to make a holster.

• Robert, if they can find out who, the how many is easy enough to dfigure out!!!!!  I bought mine at gun shows and paid cash so no one has a record of my purchases!!!!!  I bought ammo the same place and same payment method!!!!!!!!!!  They can't trace my gun purchases either as I bought them before most of the unconstitutional restrictions were put in place!!!!!!!!!!

• Bob you know even with you said the communist demorats will  try to make the law retroactive as far back as the 1840's . You know how mentally ill the  libs are.

This reply was deleted.