Replies

• I already knew this,....&  paying the hospitals also to chalk up as many Covid deaths as possible!!  Anyone dying from natural causes was counted as Covid!  It's disgusting....am sure Bill Gates is applauding all of this 100%!!

• my foot! they don't know what's behind the covid19 it's purely DEMONIC period.

• the idea from the beginning was to instill fear in citizens and give leftists cover for tyranny!!!!!

• Just like the election fraud , it is all mingled together, power and control.

• And massive ELECTION FRAUD THERE WAS in 2020!!!!  They don't want people to talk about it, so they can continuie their FRAUD in HR-1, that's what the commie dems are pushing!!!

• Tell me something I didn't already know. They are in bed with the DEMONCRATS

• But we KNEW that already!

• No flu, no asthma, no pneumonia, no allergies, no high blood pressure. just CoV ID

• Jea, car wrecks are also listed as covid for the extra money they can get!!!!!

• yep, everything.CoVid. Nothing else matters. Nice scam / plan / psy-op / damndemic they came up with.

This reply was deleted.