ADMIN

Image result for show me your papers meme

CBS News travel editor, Peter Greenberg, almost appeared gleeful when he predicted two things: that travel – both domestic and international – would most likely return this summer, and that there would be a prerequisite to being able to travel.

Greenberg stated bluntly that in order to travel you will most likely need proof that you’ve been vaccinated for COVID. Vaccination passports, he said, will be the new standard in travel.

“It will be required,” Greenberg said. “The real question is what technology will be available to create a universally acceptable and universally readable document that can’t be forged.”

He noted that preliminary versions of a vaccine passport – or health passport – are being developed by several outlets, in both the public and private sectors – and in some cases a combination of both, around the world.

read more:

https://nationalfile.com/cbs-declares-youll-need-a-covid-vaccination-passport-to-travel-by-summer-2021/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, EXACTLY the same!!!!!!!!!!

• What is going to be done to us Jews? Will I need to sew yellow stars of David on all my clothing? Will "JEW" be stamped on my driver license?  Will Biden's Comrade goons be stationed at all State established borders along the highways? Will I be microchipped by the fake vaccinations given to all citizens?  I have been told that all the FEMA camps are being equipped with State of the Art trash disposal facilities. Will Jews and other potential resisters be labeled as "TRASH"?

• Sylvia, this bunch will come after we Christians first so watch what they do to us and you will know!!!!!!!!!!

• !!  YES  !!!

This reply was deleted.