ADMIN

Highlights:

• A Brave Insider from the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol [CBP] agency has corroborated leaked government documents sent to Project Veritas, showing that “Criminal aliens with sex-related offenses are attempting to re-enter the United States in record numbers during the COVID-19 pandemic.”
  • Leaked document shows “there was a significant increase” of agents encountering “criminal aliens with sex-related offenses,” during the coronavirus outbreak in 2020. 
  • Leaked document: “This [sex offender encounters] increase continued into FY 2021 with 214 encounters from October 2020 through February 2021 – these five months already represent the highest total of recorded encounters compared to the previous five fiscal years.”
  • CBP Insider: We’ve “witnessed… the aftermath of some sexual assaults at the border” and have “arrested or rescued [illegal] aliens that had been raped.”
  • CBP Insider: “There was one guy, he got caught with a notebook where he would write in every sexual thing he did with a girl -- what they did, who they were -- their name, age.”
  • CBP Insider: “I've seen deaths…a 19-year-old girl fell off the fence, hit her head and died in my arms while I was giving first aid.”

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bingo! you nail it right on the spot.

• The Biden administration and the Democrat party do not care about US citizens, all they care about is power.  They are more than willing to destroy our country for te sake of power. 

• that is the fact and not only them the whole crew who support them like Obama, George Soros, the Clinton family, but the list also goes on and on.

• Article II, Section 1, Clause 2..........They already overthrew us,you know...What Constituion?
  • Until the Republican Party grows a backbone and add some balls, nothing will change. When they had everything under their command, they still couldn't get it together to assist our President.  They were all too busy hating the man who was the best in my life time.  Just think how much more could have been accomplished if they all worked for what was best for the country!

• Bingo! the Republicans are in it too.

• Ship them all to the Blue States... 

• Amen to that Ron

• Dems are all sexual deviants. It's one of the spokes in the wheel of their master domination plan. They prefer a scared underclass with many bad guys to keep their victims in line. The chaos at the border is by design & mass media will sell it as humanitarianism. 

This reply was deleted.