Replies

• Good you are filing early, before they are headed to GITMO, hopefully.

• While this is great news, I wonder why the 2016 failed election coupe and Obamagate will be criminal prosecuted.  It has become a frequent tactic in the past few years

that Government threatens to sue the ass off someone, and then waits until the public looses interest and quietly drops it. Wher are the Government Attorneys

that are to oaths of office to support and defend the Constitution and are suppose to defend the best interests of WE THE PEOPLE?

• I hope he wins and these lowlives have to pay dearly both in terms of prison sentence and reparations to the General for all the money he lost defending himself.

• It will take the supreme court but the FRAUD is too blatant to hide, one reason devildemocommiecrats and deep state gop TRAITORS wanted Barrett kept off the panel.  They counted on roberts throwing it their way.

• I don't know how this works but I hope he is suing each person where they have to pay out of their own pockets.  Take all they have and leave them with a big fat 0.

• I hope Carter Page takes these traitorous POS to the frigging cleaners.

• General Flynn will be next. If we cannot put them in jail then let them pay up. 

• I think Flynn could make a good president in the future.

• Looking forward to him running.

• They all should hang for treason, with fuhrer obama, hitlery, kerry, and everyone who was part of the obama regime of terror and treason!!!!!

This reply was deleted.