Replies

• "Okay, this one does it for me. I think Woodward and Bernstein were in on a plot to take down President Nixon...with the Democrats. This ideological hatred has convinced me. What do you think? Did they set up Nixon? "

Easily so. But they had a tremendous ally in their efforts, Richard Milhous Nixon himself. Or more accurately, they were aided by his brooding suspicions about mischief behind the scenes (and in D.C. that really is a sure bet). Great  for an anti-communist crusader V.P., but poor political optics for a President.

• The actual War Criminals are those who have blatantly disregarded "Our Homeless Peoples", regardless of what lead them into their circumstances, for the " Care, comfort, feeding and servicing of the Intrusive Undocumented Workers (Illegal Aliens.) 

Fact: 2009 The USA had 643,000 " Classified Homeless Peoples." At that time, 90% of those Homeless American Citizens were provided "Housing, Food, Clothing and Medical Services" with the "Bulk of the Funding Provided Through Public Funding (Taxes). 2020 The USA had a reduction of " Classified Homeless Peoples " to 585,000. Yet the provided "Housing, Food, Clothing and Medical Services" for these American Citizens was reduced by 50% from 2009 Standards due to the "rerouting of Public Funds to accommodate the " Needs of Undocumented Workers (Illegal Aliens). 

The same "Proportional Reductions" affected all "United States Minority Programs " focused on Urban Renewals, Education, Housing, Food, Clothing, and Medical Services, redirecting these Funds to "Undocumented Workers (Illegal Aliens).

Who are the " War Criminals? Those who receive the incredible massive "Block Votes" (Illegal Votes but allowed by those who arranged the rerouting of funding from American Citizens, to assure "re-election!"

As a result of these Politicians efforts our Major Cities lay as Wastelands with empty, burned out and destroyed store fronts, murders, assaults and rapes increased by hundreds of percentage, and "Homeless Villages" now occupying the City sidewalks "Selling Stolen Goods still containing the Original Price Tags, while Mayors and Governors bar the Police from taking " Action." 

If it is "Elected" there is a very substantial probability that it is a "War Criminal!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• If it's on CNN it has to be a lie, which it is of course.

• If anyone is a war criminal it is Bernstein - a typical Democrat fool who couldn't wait to destroy Nixon and now he is trying to do the same thing to Trump.  Not going to work you, idiot.

• Don't call President Trump what you actually are!!

• Stelter and Bernstein!

• I have enough of this phony prick.

• Amazing. The lack of self awareness. They don't even know nobody's watching or listening to them. That is why they get away with this nonsense .

• Carl Bernstein is a delusional jackass!

• For some reason the video is not paying for me.  But I can't figure out Trump could be a war criminal when we are not at war.  But I believe both Woodson and Burnstein are liars and enemies of the USA!

This reply was deleted.