Replies

• America Is Surounded By Assholes And Assasins 

• It is too bad that lunatics like this guy have a voice in the USA of 2020 and that they have a representation now. Trump gave up, he is done fighting the deep state, and authorized the process of passing presidential powers to Biden today......

• Paul, I read another posting where you made this assertion. I must disagree. All Trump did was take the heat off the GSA and particularly the death threats off the administrator Murphy. Read the letter she wrote to Biden, and you will see she was careful to state it was not an election concession (as in an electoral vote which has not happened yet). Ruthless someones who know how government works (insiders) were working her overtime.

• Bidens cabinet members have to be vetted for security clerance and catch them in a lie..

• So you are giving up and surrenderingt?

• I said Trump gave up. Surrender to what? A state in which we can't trust the elections or the courts not to mention law enforcement? What kind of state or country is such a country anyway?

• Bernstein presents an interesting gambit. Wrapped in his authoritative mantle as a man who downed a President for the Nation, he states his current concerns for the sitting President, but is actually playing to the gutlessness of GOP senate fence sitters. His stratagem seems to be that by "outing" en mass these enthusiasts of the Deep State status quo castration, like closet homosexuals were in the 70s and 80s, they will feel free of fearful paralysis to hedge their bet and declare favor for the "fixed" candidate Joe Biden. They will hope for safety in plausible deniablity to the GOP  based on conscientious objection. 

ROAD APPLES!

4050730370_a4eb736acf_z.jpg?profile=RESIZE_400x

Unlike most other Presidents, Trump was elected as a populist President precisely because of disdain for the craven cuckhold officeholders mentioned by Bernstein.

There is no safety in numbers for the craven leadership of our miserable, compromised congressmen and women, elected in hope and trust, deceitful by the command of adversaries of the Nation. No benefit of doubt now.

• This person is a traitor to the United States of Ametics

• Your tipical lunatic left.

• DemocRats Are The Evil In America! Trump Is My President! Count All Legal Votes!

This reply was deleted.