ADMIN

read more here: https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/surprise-capitol-officer-complaining-jan-6-riot-revealed-blm-activist/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-breaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=breaking&ats_es=54e2ba7df376845982b7a23b8c677baf

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Clown dunn and his "partner in crime" were not impressive; neither one will ever win an emmy, or oscar for their acting ability.  They both "read prepared statements", as if they had never seen them before, which leads me to conclude this is just another one of commie pelosi's propaganda shpiels!!

• I was born Tall. I was always asked, "How's the weather up there?" After a little while my response was, "How's the Air down there?" Somehow Short People took this as an insult and complained, never once taking my height into consideration. Everything in Life comes with the Territory. One either accepts it and lives happily with what they have/are, or remain miserable blaming others for what they are not.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• "After a little while my response was, "How's the Air down there?""

More effective if you fart before replying. LOL

(yeah, my wicked indulgances include a perverse sense of humor)

• What waste of humanity he is and a disgrace to the uniform

• Unbelievable! This guy a committed Marxist policing at the Capitol. This is the real threat.

• The demockrats naturally picked the least honest, least ethical and people with the least integrity to call before this committee.  Just like the demockrats and rinos like Cheney and Kinzinger these alleged police officers are not going to present the facts; they are not going to tell the truth.  We also must remember that the Capitol Police Force are nothing but keystone cops, they have not been trained as police officers.

• Cotton Mather of the Pilgims also had a viable set of "Laws, Tests and Instructions" when he conducted the "Witch Trials" over the Greater Area of Massachusetts, including Salem, when "Torturing and Executing Unumbered" amounts of "Innocent Women and Men", with the Blessings and Assistance of His Fellow Zealots!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain 

• Good point Lynn

• ... and the "Scumoceats" running that kangaroo charade of s hearing knew about Harry Dunn's radical activism. They care nothing about truth.

• This is going to end like the fake witch hunt during the demotard bs impeachment. What are dems going to do when Piglosi finally goes "10 toes up"??? The democrap party is now the party of Hitler, Stalin, Castro, Moa Zedong, Putin, Kim Jong-un, Lenin and every other commie bastard you can think of. God help us!!!!

This reply was deleted.