ADMIN

6141199091?profile=RESIZE_400x

Conservative commentator and BLEXIT leader Candace Owens is urging the nation’s CEOs and business owners to “grow a spine” and stop pandering to radical leftists.

On Thursday, Owens called on business owners to stop apologizing, resigning and posting leftists’ icons on social media to “intentionally disrupt the work week” in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement:

“Attention CEOs and business owners:

“Please grow a spine. STOP issuing public apologies, stepping down from your own boards, and posting black squares.

“Stop allowing the radicals in your companies to extort your brand. EVERYONE needs to stop playing by the Left’s rules.”

In one such capitulation to leftists, Chick-Fil-A CEO Dan Cathy called on White Americans to go up to Black strangers and shine their shoes to express “shame,” “embarrassment” and contrition for racism.

read more here: https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/candace-owens-ceos-should-grow-spine-stop-caving-radicals-extortion-and

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree. Back to Run Chicken Run (KC fast food chicken establishment). Great fried livers

• Dan Cathy has no spine

• Those companies that debase themselves need to feel it in the pocketbook. I quit going to Chick Filet over a year ago when they quit contributing to conservative causes.

• now it is the time to stand for the truth.

This reply was deleted.