Replies

• JC, Finally someone able to see the forest for trees. You obviously missed the democrat’s indoctrination course.

I think they called it: HATE PUTIN 101. If you don’t buy into the line of BULLSHIT they’re peddling, you must also be racist, misogynistic, homophobic, islamophobic, anti-vaxxer, and a science denier.

Personally, I consider it an honor to be hated by democrats.

Ps. Seems to me that JFK got a little annoyed at Khushchev for putting missiles in Cuba back in the sixties.

• Aren't you glad he did?

• exactly

• Pity poor Biden, the unelected head of the regime.  Ukraine bribed his family; Russia bribed his family.  What is a good capo to do when he gets conflicting bribes? Oh well, the CCP bribes were hundreds of times larger than either Russian or Ukrainian...

What to do? What to do?

• Nothing, absolutly nothing!

• ROFLMAO......"denazify" Ukraine when they have the same in Russia??? Fix yours first.

• They aren't Nazis! The problem in those parts as here in America is communism! 

• They ARE Nazis.  After WW2, while Ukraine was in turmoil, the Fascists took over a lot of the gatekeeper and political posiitons. It's been a hotbed of Neo-Nazis ever since.  Why do you think the Bidens went there to do a lot of theie dirty work. Now NATO wants to force the issue of bringing Ukraine into NATO. 

• There are unfiltered photos and videos coming out of Ukraine. Dare we not believe our own eyes? Such as 1. Mostly peaceful BLM riots. 2. Trump in calusion with Russia?. 3. The US border is secure? Anyone please feel free to add to my list. I feel sorry for anyone who is foolish enough to believe the Russian propagandists. 

• check this out:  Ukraine Army firing on Ukrainian civilians and blaming the deaths on Russia.  https://americanfaith.com/french-journalist-claims-ukrainian-citize...

French Journalist Claims Ukrainian Citizens Have Been 'Targeted,' Killed by Ukraine Gov't 'Since 20…
      "Residents of the Donbass began to be targeted by their own government in 2014" says French reporter.
This reply was deleted.