Replies

• I see the ‘government’ of the USA is putting together an aid package for the Ukrainians. Which Ukrainians would that be?

Obviously it won’t go to the Putin backed Communists in the east so it will it have to go to the Soros backed Fascists in the west. Or by some quirk of fate, it could wind up in the hands of the banksters that have specialized in money laundering and providing the Biden family with the millions of dollars necessary to support the lavish lifestyle to which they’ve become accustomed.

I heard a novel idea this morning. What if we sent that money to the American citizens that are now paying double at the gas pump and the grocery store? We could even send some of that money to the people that lost their jobs via the illegal “Mask Mandate” by this illegal president. Another possibility might be to send some of it to the victims of theft, violence and, murder by the ‘Bidenistas’ pouring through our open southern border.

Although it would be the right thing to do, the very concept of putting America first is positively repulsive to this democrat regime.

• This reply was deleted.
    • I agree with 98% of what you have outlined here and see that you are educated in the history of the Ukrainian movements of the 1940's to come to some of your conclusions. However, there is something more fundamental here than what you bring to the front of everyone's attention. My point is this, every country has a right to self determination, weather that determination is corrupt or not is up to the electorate of that nation. In other words "you get what you elect" or overthrow. Weather Ukraine was leaning into “Nazism” or westernization or communism is not a question for other countries to come to a conclusion to intervene in the outcome. If this were accepted by the world we would have invaded Mexico long ago. This was and is an internal fight between nationalist and communist and the others are caught in the middle. For a another country to intervene militarily is abhorrent to other countries including our own and cannot be tolerated nor accepted. If we were to us the excuse Putin has made for his invasion, Poland would have had a better right to invade Ukraine than Russia. But they did not. And Russia has no excuse for what they have done to the Innocent lives of the woman and children of that country. And the western NATO countries had no right in making promises they were not going to keep. I fear they have brought us closer to nuclear apocalypse with there actions.

• You stated "Your assertion that every country has a right to self determination assumes some social contract and more, some guaranteed, international, social contract. There is none."Well as an American my social contract is called a constitution with a bill of rights. The world has one called the UN charter, which you obviously have not read. Seeing this agreement rest of the world in that light even a fledgling democracies even if its corrupt. And I think allot of people believed in the Ukrainians giving up those Nukes was a good thing. Maybe not for them but the rest of the world.

I say a country what ever it does in its own border is its own business. If the people being jerked about by some foreign power gets hosed, oh well there bad! I agree the oligarchs and politicians made mistakes, but there, their mistakes to make. The argument that he needed to invade Ukraine to survive is a load of crap. Russia made a defense pact with China, and several other nations. I think that's quit sufficient in the amount of nuclear power don't you? And about Panama, the election tally for president showed their candidate, Guillermo Endara, defeating Carlos Duque candidate of a pro-Noriega coalition, by nearly 3–1. After a couple attempts by his own government to depose Noriega. On December 15, the Panamanian general assembly passed a resolution declaring that a state of war existed between Panama and the United States. After witch one of our service members was killed by the PDF. That was the reason for the invasion. Also, if you mean the Cayman Island of Granada, the United states was asked by the President of Granada to assist in removing Cuban soldiers that were occupying there island. As for Trump, he had his hands tied behind his back because of all the rhino traitors in DC that worked against him on the wall and he did have a great policy with Mexico on returning deportees and you should now that since your all that edumacated, there problems with drug lords don't destabilize our country it destabilizes theirs. And I only used it as a comparison so that your puny mind would understand it, call me Kamala if you wont! And frankly, I don't carry water for anyone and I don't talk shit. I hate commie democrats, and cant tolerate globalist unless we are in charge of the globalization. And since I am an American and don't know Russian proverbs like you, I will part this conversation with an all American saying. Eat shit and die! Rusky.

• For someone who doesn't want to talk to me you sure are long wended. To be an idealist is to be someone who can see the best in people and respect them for the aspirations and hopes they have. The only reason you don't understand what I am trying to say is because you are a cynical defeatist who no longer believes in the rule of law to include international law. Oh, and by the way what college of international studies did you attend to bring so much knowledge to this page? You have already given up on this country so why even worry about some other country you obviously could care less about?

Oh, you can throw barbs at me all you want but all you have become is a old person who spews diatribes and insults because he hates himself for the person he has become. Correct me if I am wrong, but did I see you somewhere in the past serving in a place of power in this country to change anything that would have or could have changed things today? Didn't think so. I stared communism strait in the face while you boobed up and down on the water playing drop the soup with your buddies. While I lived along the boarder for half my life how close have you experienced the illegals running through your neighborhood? I bet, The only illegal you have meet is the one you hire to do your lawn. Oh, you should not slander pig farmer's there some of the smartest people I know. And for someone who thinks he's educated you should invest in a dictionary and a thesaurus. Maybe some composition classes will help to, by the way. The only reason I spouted profanity is because its the only thing your intellect can handle.

• "I'll try to be brief....." - M-Slo

10199434267?profile=RESIZE_584x

If only you would  be brief,

briefer still,

and briefest to general satisfaction.

• Important contribution.  However, don't be surprised if that "Russian gangster and communist" turns out to be rather more than you currently give him credit for.  As we move out of the false reaity of the Morality Play and into the golden Light of The Real Thing.  The crashing and clashing crescendo ot the Conclusion beginning to be heard. 

• As his nomiker implies, I think Skeptical is trying to confure the issue.  The Devil is the author of confusion, Skeptical.

Again, excellent, mlopez lopez.  I have more to learn from you than you from me. 

• Are you running for office?  If not, why not?  We need good people, smart people, moral people in office.  I may be able to get you started.

• A better gamer, than to be gamed!

• JC Lincoln, I really am not trying to 'confure' anyone.

I just suggest that the NWO/WEF seems desperate.

And you know what desperate things are capable of.

False-flags-300x150.jpg

This reply was deleted.