Replies

• I have no idea of how to convert China.  But is that a requirement?  I don't think so.  As for China being a Russian ally, I doubt that too.  I recall back in the 60'-70's their armies were shooting at each other over disputed territory in the Amur/Ussuri rivers area.  But then, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend...?  Maybe.  The main thing for us right now, as I see it, is for the USA to stay out of any Russia/Ukraine dispute for the simple reason that the American people simply have no interests there.  The outcome either way means nothing to us, other than what damage might result from the meddling of our crooks in DC.  As citizens, we need to turn our attention to anyone in our government aiding the Great Reset and make sure their career there comes to an end.

• The U.S. has approx. 900 military installations outside the U.S.   Russia has 4.   YOU tell ME who the real aggressor is.   OH, I forgot; we just absolutely MUST spread Democracy ....... even at the price of forcing the whole world to think like we do.

• You need to be careful Lopez, I agree again.
      The end game is for a few to own the entire world's wealth! Always asked how in a country that is extremely poor, has been depleted and beaten by their military embitions, can there be such incredible wealth in the hands of a few, while the rest are living in crap?

• You can also add George Soros in front of Obama and Biden.

• .......and with our 900 instillations, we are responding to all sorts of natural disasters, we are always first to deliver aid and medicine. Also, those instillations always ready, keeps the bad guys in check and kept relative peace over most of the world. The problem isn't the instillations we have it's the useless wars our leadership gets us into that is a problem. If we let Putin take over Ukrain, it's only a matter of time until Putin goes into other European countries and does the same, then China will do the same in Asia.....and then the two will unite to do the same to America. You better think clearly and figure out who's side you are on because this can turn into the final war on this earth! It's easy to sit in you4 comfy chair and form opinions about things most Americans haven't the first clue about. Walk in he shoes of the Ukrainians for one day. No, I'm not for sending in American troops to fight on the ground....not at all, but I sure do think NATO must provide air support and end this before it turns into something that we'll have to actively fight for years....... like WWII.....with halfwi at the helm!

• ADMIN

Ukraine is not a member of NATO so there is no duty to provide them with air support. If, by air support, you mean close the air space then that would require NATO to shoot down any planes entering the space - which would be an act of war.

• I am totally aware of the fact that the ukraine is not a NATO member. We convinced them to give up their nukes, for that we promised to help protect them!
      I'm not talking about NATO fighting, all though eventually they will be forced to get involved!  I'm talking about providing them with the equipment they need. If you assume we are not already at war, than you are too hopeful. The question is, do we wait until things are really out of hand before we take part and be in the position to get done fast,  or do we allow a lot of distruction as in WWII, and take years, troops on the ground, horrible conditions, situations, many deaths?

• And we're always first at installing the Rothschilds Central Bank wherever we can like we did in Libya.  We are NOT the world's policeman, but if we take on the role of forcing the world to play nice, we are GAURANTEED that we will make enemies.   NATO started with 12 countries with a promise that it would not expand eastward.  Well, today NATO has 30 countries and now wants Ukraine so it can put  nuclear missiles within 4 minutes of Moscow.   I just can't imagine why Putin wouldn't want that.

• We told the Ukrainians if they give up their nukes.....we help protect them. They did......will we?

• I thought the Ukrainians yielded their previously Soviet nuclear missiles on the strict Russian Federation promise it would not invade the Ukraine?

If true, how tragically predictable is that?

This reply was deleted.