Replies

• Yes, and if you question this you are a racist! 
      Putin the savior of the world is working hard to get rid of the Nazis in the Ukraine, wearing uniforms decorated with swastikas. I believe he actually saw Hitler himself terrorizing the nation, and his biggest supporter is the Jewish leader of the country! 

• Soros is also an alleged Jew 

• Not alleged.  Born György Schwartz.  Helped the Nazis round up his own Jewish people.

• George Soros was never a Nazi, he was a young teen during the war. He lived with a Nazi in Budapest who posed as his God Father (to show he is a chistian) he served the Jews with their deportation notices. He took young George with him on these trips around the Jewish quarter, and they did steal valuables from these people. That makes him a traitor to his people and a thief, not a Nazi. People see some BS and start throwing these labels around carelessly, when we do this we are no better than the left. Just because you saw it somwhere on the internet.....doesn't make it the truth!
      That said, I think he is a destructive bastard, everything he does destroys a bit more of our republic. I'd consider him to be the enemy of the state, he should not be allowed to exist in the USA, etc, so do not come back with anything rediculous like I'm on his side.......but I love the truth, I know the Soros history in great detail, I have studied it both in English and original Hungarian.
      He is a disgrace to the Hungarian people, they are ashamed of him, while there were Hungarian Nazis, most Hungarians back during the war didn't agree with Germany's Jewish solution and resisted it until the Germans occupied Hungary, and unfortunately history and geography tied Hungary to Germany, the only othe4 choice were the Soviets! Talk about getting stuck between a rock and a hard place!

• I assume you did catch I was  being sarcastic!
      Soros is a Jew by birth, his mother was a Jew. He was given to a Christian nazi to protect and save from a concentration camp when he was a young boy. He was never a religious Jew, he doesn't practice any religion, at least in that he isn't a hypocrite, but I'm not sure what Soros being a Jew has to do with Ukraine!

• If the Canadian embassy believes that I got some beachfront property in Arizona for sale cheap

• Lying bastards.....did you all see what the Russians are doing with the nuclear  plant? They are using it as a bargaining chip after they put land mines all around it. Putin needs to be gone!

• They are protecting it from the Ukrainians who were trying to create a False Flag nuclear incident.  The reactor is safe now.  You really need to be more careful which News you listen to.

• Perhaps you need to study history, need to know who Putin actually is, you need to get your information from different sources! 
      When you start siding with Putin, you are in the wrong corner of politics!

• I did....and yes.

This reply was deleted.