ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's all in the name isn't it? The  truckers aren't good enough for you......it must be called a five million people march! Somebody had a better idea, much more powerful, much more affective, with huge vehicles of all sorts shutting down movement of products that affects everyone! Oh, but it wasn't your idea! 

How about europe, should they have a five million people march, you could lead them in eight languages?
      There are millions throughout Europe already protesting!

• Good morning, Birdie! You name the march!  The name matters little to me.  You organize the march.  You may have better ideas than me.  I have said all this before.  You obviously do not read all the words in posts.  You assume what the writer is saying.  (You know the old saying.)  Like men of older times (I learn from history), I do not mind someone taking my idea and developing it into a better idea and then taking complete ownership of the idea.  Ownership of an idea is not nearly as important as the completion of the concept.  Who was the person who started the original Boston Tea Party?  Don’t you know?  I thought you knew everything!  Europeans need to devise their own plan (one size does not fit all).  They know their governments, people, and land. I am glad you noticed about their protestors. 

• Have you seen the caravan of people marching in protest in Canberra, Australia?  Do you even know what and where is Canberra?
      • What can marchers do that the truckers cannot do?  Without guns, being ushered into buildings and politely, but most assuredly, physically remove Democrats from both chambers of congress.
      • What can marchers do that the truckers cannot do?  Without guns, being ushered into buildings and politely, but most assuredly, physically remove RINOs from both chambers of congress.
      • What can marchers do that the truckers cannot do?  Without guns, being ushered into buildings and politely, but most assuredly, physically remove Democrats from the WH.
      • What can marchers do that the truckers cannot do?  Without guns, being ushered into buildings and politely, but most assuredly, leaving true conservatives in charge of the Senate and House and inviting Trump back into the presidency.
      • What can marchers do that the truckers cannot do?  Without guns, being ushered into buildings and politely, but most assuredly, physically remove Democrats from the WH ALLOWING Trump back into our WH as our president.
      • What can marchers do that the truckers cannot do?  Without guns, being ushered into buildings and politely, but most assuredly, invite the SCOTUS, President Trump, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the chairs of all major federal government agencies into the Capitol in order to confirm the government and our Constitution remain as is and confirm that a federal election will be held ASAP.
      • Truckers can block the streets of DC causing great mayhem, thereby attracting the military and police from the Capito and WH. Truckers can constantly blast their horns along with individual marchers using aerosol air horns, bikers revving the engines, while car drivers blast their horns thereby disorienting the police and military.
      • Truckers, marchers, bikers, and car drivers can invite the police and military to join our ranks and laugh at the remainder of military/police as they run away.
      • Truckers, marchers, bikers, and car drivers can bull-rush the police/military and overwhelm those that do not run and offer resistance.
  • Give us liberty or give us death!  If it was good enough for Pat Henry, John Hancock, Abe Lincoln, William Wallace, et al, it is good enough for me.  If it was good enough for the people who fought in the Revolutionary War, The War of 1812, WWI,  WWII, the Korean War, the Vietnamese War, the Iraq Wars, The Afgan War, when they died for someone else, it is good enough for me.  When you step in front of our USA warriors, we shall sing, "Where have all the warriors gone, cowards every one of them, Where have all the warriors gone,they are running far from us...." Does the five-million-people march sound good yet?

• The French Revolution - From Revolution to Republic: Rights and Responsibilities of the French ...

• Actually, the determining response will have to come from the People!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• And you will be there to tell them they are doing it wrong and you will not be there.  Go to sleep, LDB!4

• Protests are coming from the former British colonies, Australia, Canada and New Zealand.  The Americans are unnaturally quiet.  What's with that?

What happened to the rugged, individualistic, tough American with the fighting spirit and courage of those who established the world's greatest democracy in

a republic backed by the best Constitution created by human beings?

• My thoughts are that if the police and military had any BALLS they would join the protestors and back them up. If they choose to get violent then the truckers should fire up their trucks and run them over. These tryannical governments need to be taken down!!!

• The patriots will join us.  The woke service people will run like the cowards they are.  I have told you this before.  Five-million-people march sounding good?

• Agreed one hundred percent

This reply was deleted.